Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC East Title

Looking forward to seeing Kutztown head to West Chester next Saturday and wrap up the division in their own house.

After seeing both KU and WCU in the past 3 weeks, my money would be on Kutztown. West Chester has plenty of talent, but Kutztown is the better team.

Comment

A Kutztown poster! Welcome to the forum.

Kutztown looks real good. I would be surprised if they lose to the Rams. State Game should be a good one.

Comment

I agree with you both. We're rolling now while West Chester has seemed to struggle just to get by week to week. Only reason for concern would be if star safety Turber-Ortiz isn't able to go but I think there is enough depth among the DBs that we should be ok.

Comment

I always seem to be guilty of underestimating Kutztown's running game. They are big-play monsters, and I believe they are not only the best in the East, but perhaps the best in the PSAC this season.

(Just don't suggest that to our buddies who think the sun rises in the West and sets in the West.)

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            I always seem to be guilty of underestimating Kutztown's running game. They are big-play monsters, and I believe they are not only the best in the East, but perhaps the best in the PSAC this season.

(Just don't suggest that to our buddies who think the sun rises in the West and sets in the West.)
            You already did!!!

I think you are incorrect, however. I've been touting KU all along after watching them come back against Cal U. I thnk SRU and IUP beat them, though. It's just wild speculation at this point. There isn't enough head-head-competition to know any of this. I think somebody once said "That's why they play the games."

I will also add that we IUP fans have a lot of pride in our program, school, etc. but we almost never make brash predictions like the originator of this thread. KU appears to be the nouveau riche of the PSAC.

Comment

30 degrees at kickoff, 35 MPH wind gusts, and snow flurries... The last time KU won at Farrell.

Comment

My choice of the GOLDEN BEARS is based on two factors. Almost perfect balance with 23 rushing TDS and 22 passing TDS. COLLIN DIGALBO led offense makes almost NO mistakes giving up 5 interceptions and 7 fumble or less than 2 a game. KUTZ can grind it out like they did versus CAL U and SHEP or win going away by an average of 40-11

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                  My choice of the GOLDEN BEARS is based on two factors. Almost perfect balance with 23 rushing TDS and 22 passing TDS. COLLIN DIGALBO led offense makes almost NO mistakes giving up 5 interceptions and 7 fumble or less than 2 a game. KUTZ can grind it out like they did versus CAL U and SHEP or win going away by an average of 40-11
                  Some of the stuff you choose to capitalize makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Some of the stuff you choose to capitalize makes me laugh.
                    Happy to hear that. Anything other than "some of the stuff" you can pick out.

Comment

I don't think this will be close. Kutztown may be the best team in the PSAC. They are battle tested with wins at Cal and Shep. I think Kutztown wins by at least 20 setting up a barn burner for the state game.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        That coupled with West Chester handing over the ball like Halloween candy.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

You already did!!!

I think you are incorrect, however. I've been touting KU all along after watching them come back against Cal U. I thnk SRU and IUP beat them, though. It's just wild speculation at this point. There isn't enough head-head-competition to know any of this. I think somebody once said "That's why they play the games."

I will also add that we IUP fans have a lot of pride in our program, school, etc. but we almost never make brash predictions like the originator of this thread. KU appears to be the nouveau riche of the PSAC.

Thinking we will win a game on the road is a brash prediction...? We've also been a solid program for the better part of the last decade by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by KU10 View Post

Thinking we will win a game on the road is a brash prediction...? We've also been a solid program for the better part of the last decade by the way.
                            Well, we'll see what happens with West Chester, but Kutztown certainly looks by far the best of the East in a relatively down year with Bloomsburg and Ship both struggling. That was a nice win at Shepherd as Rams Stadium is a tough place to play. Thank God we now have Shepherd in place of Cheyney or the division would be a real joke this season.

Comment

I thought I saw a breakdown on another thread regarding if there were to be a three-way tie if Shepherd wins out and WC defeats KU and both win out after this weekend. I can't find that info ---
                              Who would be representing the East?
                              Thanks!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X