Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    Hey, Tort, be a mensch. It's time for a little Houser action.
    Ask an ye shall receive...

Comment

You asked for Houser and got it!

Comment

Any word on Maxwell?

He looked fine walking off. Smart move to let him sit.

He has taken more shots in the past two games than he did in the first 9 games.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Any word on Maxwell?

He looked fine walking off. Smart move to let him sit.

He has taken more shots in the past two games than he did in the first 9 games.
          I must have missed it since I was watching The State Game. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I must have missed it since I was watching The State Game. What happened?
            He got hit and was slow to get up in the second half

Comment

I have to say the announcers for Ship were decent. Not homers at all.

Comment

Update on Maxwell?? Secondary quiet except for INT. Gotta make those extra points. Misses like that could cost a win in the future. So think we host first playoff? DANG on SRU Win

Comment

I noticed that IUP had 580 total yards (net) today on 59 plays, for a yards per play average of 9.8 yards per play.

That's not a stat I usually look at but it just seems really high. I looked at Minnesota State who scored 73 points today and their yards per play is only 7.7., so I would say IUP had incredible efficiency today on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                    I noticed that IUP had 580 total yards (net) today on 59 plays, for a yards per play average of 9.8 yards per play.

That's not a stat I usually look at but it just seems really high. I looked at Minnesota State who scored 73 points today and their yards per play is only 7.7., so I would say IUP had incredible efficiency today on offense.
                    Well, IUP is about the fifth team to have incredible efficiency against Ship this year. Mac has plenty of work to do in the offseason, and at least the frosh won't be frosh any more. Didn't help that the teams we played had a .611 winning percentage this year and included five teams that were 9-2 or better. Congrats on a good regular season. I'm moving on to basketball.

Comment

I didn't raise my hopes for today, so I wasn't disappointed.

There's a mountainous talent gap between the IUP offensive unit and the Ship defensive unit.

Comment

I didn't raise my hopes for today, so I wasn't disappointed.

There's a mountainous talent gap between the IUP offensive unit and the Ship defensive unit.
                        Yup. Hope we can get some of that rectified next season. I think Ship will have enough guys back on offense for a decent unit on that side of the ball.

Comment

I'll be curious to see if Gontarek returns for a senior season. I have no idea what's going on there.

Comment

I'll be curious to see if Gontarek returns for a senior season. I have no idea what's going on there.
                            Would be nice if he were back to go along with Eubanks and some of the other returning pieces. Balint and Judge came along well, and Thompson might have some potential to help at RB. Of course the o-line is always key. There might be the potential for a decent season if we can upgrade on defense, and the schedule certainly shouldn't be any harder. It's not every season you play five Division II playoff qualifiers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X