Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks / Sorry I am not better

I hope that everyone enjoys the weekly blog.

My little ones have made the last few weeks hard to get them out on Thursday as I try each week.

I have enjoyed the season and hope that everyone on here has as well. We as the PSAC have many teams I will be pulling for to make a run into the playoffs and make the league proud.

The league is trending in a good direction and the future is bright.

I am far from a professional and am only trying to pass along some entertainment and passion for our league.

Enjoy the weekend of great football !
    @zsimpson_d2

Anything you put out there is great Zach, thanks for your contribution as we are lucky to have anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
      Anything you put out there is great Zach, thanks for your contribution as we are lucky to have anything!
      Absolutely thanks otherwise all we'd have to read would be the travails of C'HAWK FANS !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Absolutely thanks otherwise all we'd have to read would be the travails of C'HAWK FANS !!!!

Comment

Don't worry Zach, your posts have been timely compared to mine. I was amazed with the amount of hours one can spend data mining and going down data rabbit holes looking for fodder each week. Many on here appreciate the effort and time commitment involved for what amounts to a labor of love. And credit to the other columnists who have set a high standard and continue to raise it. The D2 football community as a whole may be a relatively small one, but it's certainly passionate. Keep plugging away--there are more who appreciate your efforts than you realize.

I've travelled for work more these past two seasons than I have in a while. Add in the family and other pursuits and it's easy for time to get away from us. I was hoping to have mine up yesterday but crashed as soon as I got home from work. I'm finishing up a work conference tomorrow that was scheduled for a Friday-Saturday which seems bizarre to me; and absolutely hate that I won't make the conference championship game tomorrow. Fortunately the PSAC app will allow me to watch the game after the fact as soon as I get home.

I haven't been benched--or sent into forced retirement yet--so you're doing great!!! :-D

Sincerely,

The best half of the conference!
          I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Absolutely !!!

Comment

No apologies needed. We all appreciate your efforts!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X