• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    Lock Haven beats Gannon 28-27!
    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
      I actually think that West Chester gets in with a win over Cal.
      WCU wins by 1, Cal scored a TD on the last play of the game, went for 2 pts to win instead of kicking to send it in to overtime. Didn't convert, WCU probably moves on since Urbana, WVSU and Findly all lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Boro offense stalls out and Bloom drives for a TD. 20-17 Huskies with 28 seconds left
        Stalls? Boro decided to go for a bomb, instead of running the clock out. Resulted in an interception with 3 minutes left.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

WCU wins by 1, Cal scored a TD on the last play of the game, went for 2 pts to win instead of kicking to send it in to overtime. Didn't convert, WCU probably moves on since Urbana, WVSU and Findly all lose.
          That was really stupid on the Spocks part.....get to OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
            I actually think that West Chester gets in with a win over Cal.
            And win they do 20-19 over CAL U. Another totally unsatisfactory 7-4 season for GARY DUNN'S VULCANS. My opinion is that he is too committed to NOAH MITCHELL at QB over JOSH DALE. NM didn't have a terrible season but he also didn't make himself any better. For whatever reason and based on a small sample, JD seems to inspire his teammates more and runs the offense more efficiently. On top of that GD's play calling especially with interminable check-offs at the line takes all rhythm out of the offended. A number of good young talent will be back next year but sadly this may be as far as we go. Thankfully MBB and WBB look very much on the upswing.

Comment

Last edited by ShepFan1; 11-16-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Shepherd is a very talented team but just doesn't seem to know how to finish games. They allow teams to hang around with turnovers and penalties. If you look at the stats throughout the season, Shepherd in their two losses to ODU and Kutztown turned the ball over 4 times in each. They have given up 213 total first downs of which 34 were as a result of a Shepherd penalty. We basically have one week to clean it up because it will end a postseason right quick. Nothing stings worse then knowing you beat yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Stalls? Boro decided to go for a bomb, instead of running the clock out. Resulted in an interception with 3 minutes left.
                  I was referring to the previous drive that resulted in the missed FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Shepherd is a very talented team but just doesn't seem to know how to finish games. They allow teams to hang around with turnovers and penalties. If you look at the stats throughout the season, Shepherd in their two losses to ODU and Kutztown turned the ball over 4 times in each. They have given up 213 total first downs of which 34 were as a result of a Shepherd penalty. We basically have one week to clean it up because it will end a postseason right quick. Nothing stings worse then knowing you beat yourselves.

Comment

The remaining 7 are all 0-0 now.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                        And win they do 20-19 over CAL U. Another totally unsatisfactory 7-4 season for GARY DUNN'S VULCANS. My opinion is that he is too committed to NOAH MITCHELL at QB over JOSH DALE. NM didn't have a terrible season but he also didn't make himself any better. For whatever reason and based on a small sample, JD seems to inspire his teammates more and runs the offense more efficiently. On top of that GD's play calling especially with interminable check-offs at the line takes all rhythm out of the offended. A number of good young talent will be back next year but sadly this may be as far as we go. Thankfully MBB and WBB look very much on the upswing.
                        But Homer insisted the kid was already the greatest QB in Pee Sack history.

Did Lenny even lose 8 games as a starter?

Comment

I would actually like to see a trip to Notre Dame in our future as opposed to IUP despite our long history with them. Always seems like we see IUP sometime in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

But Homer insisted the kid was already the greatest QB in Pee Sack history.

Did Lenny even lose 8 games as a starter?
                            Consider the source....

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                              It's high school, but I have got to share this.

I tripped upon Martinsburg playing Preston County in a 1-vs-16 first-round West VIrginia playoff game. It's streaming on YouTube.

Martinsburg was up 56-0 after a quarter. It's now 84-0 with 6:20 left before halftime. I'm really intrigued to see how this team keeps the final under triple digits.

The Martinsburg TV color guy just said, "Well, Preston County brought its band. There's that."
                              Martinsburg has dominated West Virginia competition so much in recent years that they almost have to go out of state to find a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

I would actually like to see a trip to Notre Dame in our future as opposed to IUP despite our long history with them. Always seems like we see IUP sometime in the playoffs.
                                Well, that won't be the only place you see them in the future. Given the state of Ship's team this year, I gladly would have traded schedules with you. Shepherd looks good for the playoffs. Good luck.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X