Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon No Longer Lit AF

https://www.yourerie.com/sports/coll...olden-knights/

Gannon is a joke! That coach is a clown and couldn't control that team for years BUT we'll put him in an administrative position! That's how they want their university represented. JOKE of the league!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Gannon is a joke! That coach is a clown and couldn't control that team for years BUT we'll put him in an administrative position! That's how they want their university represented. JOKE of the league!!!
      Translation: he's under contract for too long.

I imagine he was told that he should consider resigning and consider accepting a newly created position within the department.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Translation: he's under contract for too long.

I imagine he was told that he should consider resigning and consider accepting a newly created position within the department.
        Yeah, plus it gives the university time to make a smoother transition, and gives him a chance to look for a new position somewhere else. Unless someone is a complete criminal, it makes sense to do this for guys in that position. Its not like he's a rich guy who can afford months without a pay check, and its good to have cooperation on the details of running the program during the transition. Its soon the height of D2 recruiting season.

Comment

There must be something in the water up there near Erie. Boro was completely undisciplined and imploded. Two players were ejected for targeting and unsportsmanlike conduct. Boro broke a school record with 19 infractions for 167 yards and Bloomsburg registered seven first downs via penalty on the afternoon. At the end of the game some Boro players continued to jaw and walked away without the usual handshake. There could be a new Lit AF team in the PSAC.

Comment

"I am proud to have worked for such a prestigious university..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
              There must be something in the water up there near Erie. Boro was completely undisciplined and imploded. Two players were ejected for targeting and unsportsmanlike conduct. Boro broke a school record with 19 infractions for 167 yards and Bloomsburg registered seven first downs via penalty on the afternoon. At the end of the game some Boro players continued to jaw and walked away without the usual handshake. There could be a new Lit AF team in the PSAC.
              You needed earplugs in the stands behind the Boro bench at IUP. Not a family friendly sideline. Put it that way. Lol.
              ??

Comment

If I'm Gannon brass ... I'm already in Glenville, WV.

Not coming back without Kellar ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Comment

Comment

Couldn't recruit? That's a joke! The biggest problem that guy had was he had no control over his players. He acted like a jackass and so the players followed his poor leadership!

Comment

You have a serious attitude problem. Seek counseling loser

Comment

It's the truth! The brawls his teams were always involved in and he's the only coach I know that would turn to the opposing fans and yell obscene things to. The Gannon brass is spineless for not getting rid of him totally! Oh, how's that basketball hire doing?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                            It's the truth! The brawls his teams were always involved in and he's the only coach I know that would turn to the opposing fans and yell obscene things to. The Gannon brass is spineless for not getting rid of him totally! Oh, how's that basketball hire doing?

Comment

I agree with IUPAlum. I think his problems were mostly behavioral.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X