Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gannon didn't throw the basketball coaches to the curb??? Both found their own jobs with no help from that dump of an Athletic Office. Compassion? I have no compassion for classless. That coach was the laughing stock of PSAC football and an embarrassment to that University. There should be no compassion for a guy like that. I don't think Christ would agree with the lack of morals and behavior of that coach.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Gannon didn't throw the basketball coaches to the curb??? Both found their own jobs with no help from that dump of an Athletic Office. Compassion? I have no compassion for classless. That coach was the laughing stock of PSAC football and an embarrassment to that University. There should be no compassion for a guy like that. I don't think Christ would agree with the lack of morals and behavior of that coach.
      Christ would have compassion and forgiveness unlike you

Comment

Recruiting was definitely a big part of it. If the teams were better it would be easier keeping players in line. Havent had a real qb in awhile...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
          Recruiting was definitely a big part of it. If the teams were better it would be easier keeping players in line. Havent had a real qb in awhile...etc.
          Yes indeed Coach was a real clown with his sideline antics and player field behavior. Moving forward still is a decent job with an indoor practice facility and 36 schollies...just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post

Christ would have compassion and forgiveness unlike you
            And I HOPE that now former coach ASK for forgiveness to Christ for his behavior during his tenure at Gannon.....

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              Recruiting could have played a role, but they did recruit well so the coach being resigning is a good thing. Hopefully they will ask Marty Schetzel to take over the team, they can live as the Best of the Worst like Mercyhurst have been doing the past 18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

And I HOPE that now former coach ASK for forgiveness to Christ for his behavior during his tenure at Gannon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post

His behavior deteriorated as time went on. He never acted badly until losing become the norm. If he recruited well and continued to win the pressure would never have gotten to him.
                  Captain Obvious!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X