Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you have three tailbacks per team, two teams, and seven schools. I feel bad for the Millersville tailback. Guess we can call him third team choice

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Looks as if you were disappointed. Bad? Yes. Laughable? No. Also, I guess that doesn't say much for the four teams they beat.

Comment

Give it a rest. They kept a winning season streak going and beat a team they hadn't beaten in years. Sorry if the fun police didn't approve.

Comment

The teams are pretty much what most of us predicted them to be. The contenders WCU/Kutztown/IUP/Rock got the marjority of the honors.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
            The teams are pretty much what most of us predicted them to be. The contenders WCU/Kutztown/IUP/Rock got the marjority of the honors.
            You're missing a team... sensing a tad bit of animosity from the Ship crew this year lol! I thought we missed this rivalry no?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

You're missing a team... sensing a tad bit of animosity from the Ship crew this year lol! I thought we missed this rivalry no?!!
              Hahahahahaha that was a overight by mistake Shepherd had a very good successful first season in conference i suspect they'll continue to be a program to be reckoned with for years to come against WCU/Kutztown for the Eastern Division title.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Give it a rest. They kept a winning season streak going and beat a team they hadn't beaten in years. Sorry if the fun police didn't approve.
                their true team showed this season

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

First losing season in nine years. The "true" team changes every year. That's part of college football. But whatever, Sherlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

No animosity from this Ship guy. Shepherd is a great addition to the East and will force the rest of the teams, certainly including us, to pick up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Looking for you on the IUP participation list.

Still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Looking for you on the IUP participation list.

Still looking.
                        Try Alumni

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X