Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Now there's a bonus. Former office mates. Unfortunately, he won't have players the caliber of Shepherd's. Could be an afternoon of we know what's coming, but we can't stop it anyway. And, the QB is on his way to Clarion. So, the offense won't be as good as this past year putting more pressure on the defensive signal caller. Can't wait for the action. Does anybody have an update on the portal count?
    And, Shepherd's OC would know how to attack the defense since he knows what Coach Kelling likes to do. It goes both ways. i am pulling for Coach Kelling, but it should takes some time to get the current players to buy in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

And, Shepherd's OC would know how to attack the defense since he knows what Coach Kelling likes to do. It goes both ways. i am pulling for Coach Kelling, but it should takes some time to get the current players to buy in.
      The current players aren't going to do him any good. They'll get him to 1-10 next fall. This will be a total rebuild attempt from the ground up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The current players aren't going to do him any good. They'll get him to 1-10 next fall. This will be a total rebuild attempt from the ground up.
        It's one of the things that makes college football, or sports in general, so interesting. You've got your North Dakota State's on one end and your Lock Haven's at the other. Will they continue on as they have been or will things change?

Comment

• Am I missing something? Lock Haven foosball has been bad for 40 years. What makes anyone think the smallest public school in the league is going to go toe to toe with West Chester or IUP? How will the fully fund the foosball team? A 6-5 record for them would be a miracle in any year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            Am I missing something? Lock Haven foosball has been bad for 40 years. What makes anyone think the smallest public school in the league is going to go toe to toe with West Chester or IUP? How will the fully fund the foosball team? A 6-5 record for them would be a miracle in any year.
            Does any school in the PSAC fully fund its team by Division 2 standards (36 schollies)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Does any school in the PSAC fully fund its team by Division 2 standards (36 schollies)?
              Mercyhurst was close a couple years ago at 35 and change.

Comment

• Anybody know what the portal count is up to?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X