• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News at Lock Haven

https://www.golhu.com/news/2019/11/1...ng-change.aspx

No real surprise here.

Comment

Very tough job to fill with any sort of quality candidate unless you can find a hot HS coach who wants to make some extra money for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        Very tough job to fill with any sort of quality candidate unless you can find a hot HS coach who wants to make some extra money for a few years.
        Or one who just got fired at Bloomsburg or Gannon.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Or one who just got fired at Bloomsburg or Gannon.
          GANNON .....maybe .

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if IUP offensive coordinator Tate Gregory gets one of these three open jobs.

Jim Smith (D Coordinator) is certainly ready but may not be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              I don't think that's true. Last time they had a lot of pretty good candidates. It's an opportunity for somebody. If they like to hunt and fish it's even better.

Comment

They were pretty solid on Offense this year; the Defense definitely struggled all season. I guess that one LHU poster that's been beating this drum is happy today. Any updates on their ADA parking price?

Comment

Three openings for a HC in the PSAC in one year, more than I remember. Anymore to come?

Comment

And the the dormant IUP Angry Mob implements of destruction used by the Lock Haven Angry Mob have been returned safely to the Flemming St. tool shed. Word has it that the Lock Haven Angry mob was commended for cleaning, buffing, and polishing the bludgeoning implements of destruction, and cleaning, buffing, polishing, AND sharping the pointed ones. Also, all touches were returned with new torch heads and new cans of torch fluid. The dormant IUP Angry Mob was so impressed with the returned condition of the implements of destruction, that they have included the steps used by the Lock Haven Angry mob in a re-write of the IUP Angry Mob Weapons of Destruction Rental Agreement.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if IUP offensive coordinator Tate Gregory gets one of these three open jobs.

Smith I could see. Gregory, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                        And the the dormant IUP Angry Mob implements of destruction used by the Lock Haven Angry Mob have been returned safely to the Flemming St. tool shed. Word has it that the Lock Haven Angry mob was commended for cleaning, buffing, and polishing the bludgeoning implements of destruction, and cleaning, buffing, polishing, AND sharping the pointed ones. Also, all touches were returned with new torch heads and new cans of torch fluid. The dormant IUP Angry Mob was so impressed with the returned condition of the implements of destruction, that they have included the steps used by the Lock Haven Angry mob in a re-write of the IUP Angry Mob Weapons of Destruction Rental Agreement.
                        LMAO! How about some warning for something that funny! Kudos to the LH Angry Mob for their consideration.

Is the LIT AF position open? I didn't hear that one.

-

Comment

They're going to need a super recruiter to have any chance of turning that ship around. LHU hasn't been remotely competitive for years.

Comment

I would think BLOOMSBURG has the most potential of the three to turn around.

Comment

Three new changes, now I'm waiting on the 4th change which is MERCYHURST. They should have been announced Marty removal and replacing him with Romedio (d-line coach).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X