Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two championships were AIAW titles, not NCAA titles. I said NCAA championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

The two championships were AIAW titles, not NCAA titles. I said NCAA championships.
      They were still National Titles.

IUP would have won the Dixon in 87-88 if it existed. Six Pee Sack titles my senior year. Go look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
        John Kelling will have Loch Haven Competing for a division title within 3 years
        Interesting to note that Kelling was on the same North Dakota staff as former Ville coach Breitbach. Could this be Breitbach 2.0? 3 years huh? Well, Year 1 starts in 8 months. He's on the clock. I think Frostburg has more advantages than Lock Haven. Plus, the adjustment to the PSAC will be a challenge. I'm sure he is a good coach. There are many. But, recruiting and money gives coaches the best chance in the PSAC. Always has. Best of Luck.

Comment

John Kelling will have Loch Haven Competing for a division title within 3 years
          I REALLY like Coach Kelling quite a bit. But I am not sure if he will have this program in division title contention in 3 years. We shall see. I wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Interesting to note that Kelling was on the same North Dakota staff as former Ville coach Breitbach. Could this be Breitbach 2.0? 3 years huh? Well, Year 1 starts in 8 months. He's on the clock. I think Frostburg has more advantages than Lock Haven. Plus, the adjustment to the PSAC will be a challenge. I'm sure he is a good coach. There are many. But, recruiting and money gives coaches the best chance in the PSAC. Always has. Best of Luck.
            I'm sorry...but all of a sudden a program that hasn't had a winning season since the Carter administration is going to become a Pee Sack contender.

Yeah right and Slimey Pebble will be asked to join the Ivy League.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'm sorry...but all of a sudden a program that hasn't had a winning season since the Carter administration is going to become a Pee Sack contender.

Yeah right and Slimey Pebble will be asked to join the Ivy League.
              One thing i do know. He'll know how to defend Shepard's offense

Comment

How would he know? As far as I can tell, he's never coached against Shepherd.
                http://www.indianagazette.com
                www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

Lots of coaches can have schemes that could work. Having players to execute said schemes is a whole different topic.

I'm not sure you understand the gravity of the situation he just signed up for ...

He's the new captain of the Titanic.

Comment

Comment

I REALLY like Coach Kelling, but not sure how he will know how to defend Shepherd's offense?

Comment

• Since this is the Lock Haven thread I thought I'd put this in here about Robbie Gould - 49ers Man of the Year. Local boy makes good. Can he direct some of those schollies to football?

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...0QOaqlHZQuCNuE

Comment

Not sure since he didn't face them last year. Plus, this is all about recruiting, not schemes. And since he has little to no background with the PSAC recruiting, it will be too late. Turn off the lights, the party is over.

Comment

• Comment

• Now there's a bonus. Former office mates. Unfortunately, he won't have players the caliber of Shepherd's. Could be an afternoon of we know what's coming, but we can't stop it anyway. And, the QB is on his way to Clarion. So, the offense won't be as good as this past year putting more pressure on the defensive signal caller. Can't wait for the action. Does anybody have an update on the portal count?

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X