Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

I forgave his personal attack, just as Christ would.
    Christ would send Gannon to the GMAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post

It seem brad might still have influence over the team. Worst gannnon team ever and those two could still be there. Dumb
      I may have got a C in college algebra with former Edinboro assistant Jim Henson, but I know enough to know that 2-9 isn't worse than the back-to-back 1-10 seasons they had with Bill Elias and Jim Kiernan or the 1-9 season under Elias or the 0-7 season under Tom Herman. Google is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I may have got a C in college algebra with former Edinboro assistant Jim Henson, but I know enough to know that 2-9 isn't worse than the back-to-back 1-10 seasons they had with Bill Elias and Jim Kiernan or the 1-9 season under Elias or the 0-7 season under Tom Herman. Google is your friend.
        Eye test says last 2 years were worse. Not close. Look at the d1 record for this guy 3 years prior to Gannon. Google it

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Christ would send Gannon to the GMAC.
          Maybe stop the football program all together. Christ have mercy

Comment

Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post

Eye test says last 2 years were worse. Not close. Look at the d1 record for this guy 3 years prior to Gannon. Google it
            Savannah State hasn't had a winning season in 20 years so that rebuild was going to take longer than 3 years.

Comment

Oh wow, this thread made my day!!! hahahahahaha Ram and Chuck brought a ton of laughter to the board today!

Comment

Jesus would have plenty of material to work with here. I suspect he'd dominate the pick-em contest

Comment

You can give the benefit of the doubt in that he didn't recruit any of these guys. I think if he finds a QB that can play Gannon will automatically compete for the 4th spot in the west (that's true for really any of the bottom 5). If he can recruit the rest (or buy with 36 plus other money) why not compete for the top 3. I think the talent they've had has been overrated combined with mismanaged. Not a good QB season since 14'? Seems the losing the last few years has created a bunch of turnover and freshman playing.

But seems odd not to atleast see who else applies for the job. One thing that stood out to me watching the Boro/Gannon game was after the TD run in the 3rd qtr they seemed to want to pass every play with a qb that seemed to hit .33.

His first recruiting class will be interesting to see. I think they've brought in some talent and some not so much. A new DC will help. Better not hire that in house. I would think if the AD hired Raeburn this fast that behind the scenes he thought he was the answer and Raeburn wasn't on board with the old regime ways (behind the scenes) to the AD.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                    You can give the benefit of the doubt in that he didn't recruit any of these guys. I think if he finds a QB that can play Gannon will automatically compete for the 4th spot in the west (that's true for really any of the bottom 5). If he can recruit the rest (or buy with 36 plus other money) why not compete for the top 3. I think the talent they've had has been overrated combined with mismanaged. Not a good QB season since 14'? Seems the losing the last few years has created a bunch of turnover and freshman playing.

But seems odd not to atleast see who else applies for the job. One thing that stood out to me watching the Boro/Gannon game was after the TD run in the 3rd qtr they seemed to want to pass every play with a qb that seemed to hit .33.

His first recruiting class will be interesting to see. I think they've brought in some talent and some not so much. A new DC will help. Better not hire that in house. I would think if the AD hired Raeburn this fast that behind the scenes he thought he was the answer and Raeburn wasn't on board with the old regime ways (behind the scenes) to the AD.
                    not sure what happened with coach and the program the last few years...my son was a 4 yr starter (class of 15')..Brad recruited his class and many in that class (including my son) had to play as true frosh kiernan's last year when they were 3-8... they made to 6-5 as jr's and in 2014 went 9-2 and and regular season co-west champs with IUP I believe..we all thought they were in a position (with the scholly's they have available)to from that moment on be a player in the Psac..Nadler's redshirt sr year(2015) they started 6-2, finished 6-5 and it's been a steady decline since then...has it been recruiting? poor coaching? injuries? transfers?..what the hell happened??

Comment

I remember seeing that 2014 Gannon team at Edinboro and thinking the same thing.. that they were going to be a contender going forward.

Comment

This may be a good move IF the previous coach have zero input. Normally it's never the talent, but how the talent is used. If his asst coaches are good and he's a motivator then good things can happen. He'll probably be on a short 3 yr observation.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
                          I remember seeing that 2014 Gannon team at Edinboro and thinking the same thing.. that they were going to be a contender going forward.
                          I was there...rare thursday night game..had all of our family and friends watching on espn3 back in DC/MD...Gannon put up like 50 that night (and my son had a pick) - )had to throw that in there..LOL)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X