Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

With Frostburg State in the middle of its probation period, I think Shepherd don't have to worry much about competing with Frostburg State for recruits for the upcoming recruiting season. However, with Bowie St recent success, I think that's the program they have to compete with.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

With Frostburg State in the middle of its probation period, I think Shepherd don't have to worry much about competing with Frostburg State for recruits for the upcoming recruiting season. However, with Bowie St recent success, I think that's the program they have to compete with.
          Agree for next year but the recruits they get now rarely play the first year so when their time comes to play they should be eligible for the post season which is why I think they will give Shepherd trouble recruiting in the long run.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nick - Shep '05 View Post

Like Ricky Schmitt.:wink:
              Exactly - I have family that go to Salem H.S where he went and have seen a few games this year - they are rolling in the playoffs. Over the past few years, I've sent names to the coaching staff at Shepherd of a few of the athletes that I thought they should take a look at down here - Need more 757 up there.

Comment

Shep is a contender. Good Coaching, players, and team unity. Those are the key ingredients for success. Very good game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X