Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Enjoy your laugh now. It's not like any team in this region has a shot when it gets to the National Semi's.
    It's takes like that which make the rest of the conference hide a smile when you go down.

You do understand that arrogance like that can't even be explained away with "hey, it's the truth," don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post
      LOL.
      Good luck when you play Valdosta or one of those schools. Your asses will get crushed starting with Rivers all the way to Zaffram and Koon

Comment

Enjoy your laugh now. It's not like any team in this region has a shot when it gets to the National Semi's.

I'm not too terribly let down IUP lost because I knew they were not good enough to play the top teams in the other region's. They might have made a decent showing but a Valdosta State would run IUP off the field.
        I agree as much as I pull for SR and believe they are one of the better teams. It is unreasonable to think anyone from the region is winning the natty.

Comment

I'm not too terribly let down IUP lost because I knew they were not good enough to play the top teams in the other region's. They might have made a decent showing but a Valdosta State would run IUP off the field.
          Lol

Comment

It's going to be a down year next year unless they get some good transfers.
            They will reload where needed. Don't worry.

Maxwell got some criticism but, frankly, it was great to have him come in this year.

Going into next year Shep is probably the team to beat in the PSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Good luck when you play Valdosta or one of those schools. Your asses will get crushed starting with Rivers all the way to Zaffram and Koon

Comment

Another game blown by the refs
                You strike me as someone who always has that at the ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

They will reload where needed. Don't worry.

Maxwell got some criticism but, frankly, it was great to have him come in this year.

Comment

• Bit premature to say this until Rock actually beats Shepherd.

Comment

• All three region 1 games came down to the final minute. Committee got it right! Kutz-NDC; McLaughlin didnt make an impact vs WCU, if he's not himself, I give an edge to Kutztown to get into the region final.

Shepherd is a good team, I believe IUP playing their "soft zone" is not their strength and it hurt them. Shepherd also ran the ball well, which they dont normally do.

SRU-Shep will be a battle of offenses. I expect some creativity by both defenses this week.

Playoffs y'all

Comment

• Congratulations to Shepherd. They were the better team today.

Once again IUP has a slow start and doesn't wake up until midway through the 3rd qtr. That is on the coaching staff. Again

something needs to be addressed and changed

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

Lol
                          Ball less gutless refs third 10 on 34 throws pass past line of scrimmage...sorry non call they should be ashamed of themselves...they ruined a good game...

Comment

• WOW...D not closing up those holes. Glover was running all over them. Secondary DID save n stop points. Unsportsman (#4)15 yd penalty killed us. Plus at times played like they didn't want it until they were ahead! Will miss u BigIndiana, Nation, ShoNuf. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Comment

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

It's takes like that which make the rest of the conference hide a smile when you go down.

You do understand that arrogance like that can't even be explained away with "hey, it's the truth," don't you?
                                I'm no more arrogant than all of the IUP haters who have no self awareness of what a bunch of *******s they are....

IUP lost because their defense came up very small. End of story.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X