• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

Lol
    Lol is right when your dream season gets crushed by an actual d2 powerhouse

Comment

Lol
      This will make Slimey's demise all the more sweeter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'm no more arrogant than all of the IUP haters who have no self awareness of what a bunch of *******s they are....

IUP lost because their defense came up very small. End of story.
        Lol

Comment

Lets see if you show your face when Slimey eventually loses. That could come as early as next week.
          Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Lol is right when your dream season gets crushed by an actual d2 powerhouse
            Oh, I don't know if Shepherd is an actual D2 powerhouse this year ...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

Ball less gutless refs third 10 on 34 throws pass past line of scrimmage...sorry non call they should be ashamed of themselves...they ruined a good game...

Don't go there. Be better than that. Shepherd was the better team. IUP got what they deserved for lackluster play and coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
                Shepherd is a good team with good players. The QB however was 2 yards over the line of scrimmage when he made the game winning throw. Another game blown by the refs
                lol there was no missed call, come on guys, don't hold onto that

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

You strike me as someone who always has that at the ready.

Comment

Lol
                    Can't wait to troll you soon. LOL.

I'm sure when Slimey loses you won't be the least bit gracious about it either.

IUP deserved to lose today. You play like crap for the first half and then need the big comeback is not the mark of an nationally elite team.

Now excuse me while I go take a dump and wipe my ass with my large supply of Slimey Pebble degrees. They are finally two ply....

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Oh, I don't know if Any Team in Region 1 is an actual D2 powerhouse this year ...
                      Fixed.

Comment

Can't wait to troll you soon. LOL.

I'm sure when Slimey loses you won't be the least bit gracious about it either.

IUP deserved to lose today. You play like crap for the first half and then need the big comeback is not the mark of an nationally elite team.

Now excuse me while I go take a dump and wipe my ass with my large supply of Slimey Pebble degrees. They are finally two ply....
                        Lol.

Comment

Lol.
                          LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

lol there was no missed call, come on guys, don't hold onto that
                              I thought there were play reviews in the playoffs. No?

Comment

• To the classy IUP fans ... Great game!

To the morons who just happen to be from IUP ... Enjoy that loss! Shepherd is now 4-1 against IUP.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X