• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Delusional clown ^^^
    Silly Gym Teacher.

Comment

• Fairlly easy? Slimey was close to choking away the game. Whole second half was IUP.

We might have won the rematch. I think you all were relieved you didn't get IUP because if we had won I would have torn up this board and you and your bro PSACNotReallyAFan1 would have been MIA to take your beatings. Because that is what gutless trolls from crappy Slimey Pebble do...they crawl back under that stupid Rock the moment they have nothing to argue.

Comment

• At least IUP can smack around a Shepherd in basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          At least IUP can smack around a Shepherd in basketball.

Comment

Fairlly easy? Slimey was close to choking away the game. Whole second half was IUP.

We might have won the rematch. I think you all were relieved you didn't get IUP because if we had won I would have torn up this board and you and your bro PSACNotReallyAFan1 would have been MIA to take your beatings. Because that is what gutless trolls from crappy Slimey Pebble do...they crawl back under that stupid Rock the moment they have nothing to argue.

Comment

• Check the date. That post was from the 2nd. You are reaching.

I accept your apology.

Comment

Check the date. That post was from the 2nd. You are reaching.

I accept your apology.

Comment

• And I was being sarcastic towards IUP foosball not being able to do what the nationally ranked IUP basketball team can do.

Comment

And I was being sarcastic towards IUP foosball not being able to do what the nationally ranked IUP basketball team can do.

Comment

• Apparently we are a basketball school now. Nobody asked for my permission to do that. HA!

Comment

Apparently we are a basketball school now. Nobody asked for my permission to do that. HA!

Comment

Apparently we are a basketball school now. Nobody asked for my permission to do that. HA!
                          I've been saying that on this board for years ... IUP is a basketball school. Both programs have passed up the football team. The past decade it isn't even close.

Keep in mind the star of the men's team was lost for the season in Game 4 with an ACL. They are 5-0 without him so far but it's a major, major blow.

The women's team is just on a different level ... graduate four stars and the next four are ready.

Comment

• All quiet in this thread. Everyone must be at church.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X