Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP Football 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHA perfect troll job. I rolled my eyes when I first saw this.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHA perfect troll job. I rolled my eyes when I first saw this.
      Yes...and what goes around comes around and none of you vaginal hypocrites can take what you dish out.

You'll cry the moment we can troll the **** out of you.

Comment

IUP fans should just take this thread and run with it and piss off the haters.

Comment

Lol damn 2020 already

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yes...and what goes around comes around and none of you vaginal hypocrites can take what you dish out.

Comment

This sort of reaction is EXACTLY why this thread was created. At least nobody can say Nation doesn't give the people what they want.

Comment

Who can't take it?! Take a look in the mirror!! Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Who can't take it?! Take a look in the mirror!! Seriously...
                  I took the loss well. I haven't complained once about losing.

On behalf of all IUP fans...we thank all of you losers for the free rent in your empty heads.

I mean, you all created a thread for us. It just means you understand that no matter what...IUP will always be #1.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

While we're here why not start discussing 2020? One season ends and a new one begins or at least the off season anyhow. There will be a lot of holes for the coaching staff to fill.

The most glaring and obvious hole of course will be at the QB position. Is the staff comfortable in going with Javon Davis or do they try and dip their hands into the transfer portal once more. They certainly found an amazing signal caller in Maxwell. 34 TD passes I believe. That's pretty lofty stuff.

Also some big holes to fill at WR to line up alongside Touchdown Brown.

Damon Lloyd and Amendola will not be that easy to replace either at LB.

Also a lot of experience has left the OL.

Sarka gone at kicker as well.

A lot to be figured out heading into the new year.

-

Comment

Beside the on field talent replenishment, the propensity for slow starts against the better teams needs to be evaluated and solved. IUP lost two games to two quality teams in which IUP started slow in both and had to rally for near comebacks that feel short.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                        Beside the on field talent replenishment, the propensity for slow starts against the better teams needs to be evaluated and solved. IUP lost two games to two quality teams in which IUP started slow in both and had to rally for near comebacks that feel short.
                        Very true. My personal remedy would be to instill a "high octane" mode right from the get-go of practice. Get out there and get after it right from the first whistle. But these coaches are smart and experienced so I'm sure they have already tried that.

Recruiting and the infusion of transfers will be quite interesting this year. I'd be willing to bet on a lot of quality transfers being brought on board.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Very true. My personal remedy would be to instill a "high octane" mode right from the get-go of practice. Get out there and get after it right from the first whistle. But these coaches are smart and experienced so I'm sure they have already tried that.

Recruiting and the infusion of transfers will be quite interesting this year. I'd be willing to bet on a lot of quality transfers being brought on board.

-
                          Yeah, but this is a trend over multiple years with different groups of players on the field. Either they aren't preparing the team well from the get-go or they know how to make exceptional halftime adjustments to come back as the game goes on. By the end of these games it seems like IUP is better than the opponent. I hope somebody figures it out.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

-
                            No more Cignetti recruits. It will be interesting to see where the team goes from here. Definitely some good players returning, but how the Sophmores and Freshman develop will be interesting. Lots of redshirts on the OL this year. How they developed will be key.

Comment

I envisioned a full stadium of rabid fans out for blood and when we got there at 11:30 the the stadium was empty. Ram fans all over the place and fired up. Our band even raised money to get there when they could of went home for break. I guess I had higher expectations for us being in the big bad PSAC. I will say the IUP fans we met were really cool and let us know we can beat the Rock.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X