Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly is a snowflake of the vaginal variety?

Comment

So white & pure you can't even begin to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        What exactly is a snowflake of the vaginal variety?
        The term ***** Snowflake has been used on the OT by conservative minded individuals when talking about liberals pissed off we have a crook as President.

Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Has the Javon Davis era officially started? Does he seem locked and loaded as the heir apparent at QB?

Any notion they got used to having a Maxwell type and look to find a similar style QB? Or, are we headed back to the Lenny era of the RPO for the next 3 years? One nice thing with Davis is he's been here two years and isn't like starting fresh with a freshman.

??????Preface that by saying I know Maxwell's don't grow on trees.
          It seems that they made it deeper in the playoffs with the Lenny type. In my observation, IUP has always been a run based team. Therefore, the offensive line is more geared toward run blocking than pass protection. Given the offensive line's strength, the offense may be more suitable for an RPO QB. However, the coaches will figure it out and make whatever adjustments they need to be successful and keep the angry mob docile. They have to figure out the this Slow Start Syndrome against the better teams. It has been like a thorn in the side of IUP football few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            It seems that they made it deeper in the playoffs with the Lenny type. In my observation, IUP has always been a run based team. Therefore, the offensive line is more geared toward run blocking than pass protection. Given the offensive line's strength, the offense may be more suitable for an RPO QB. However, the coaches will figure it out and make whatever adjustments they need to be successful and keep the angry mob docile. They have to figure out the this Slow Start Syndrome against the better teams. It has been like a thorn in the side of IUP football few years now.
            The offense wasn't this issue this year. The 27 points should have won them the game.

Comment

The offense wasn't this issue this year. The 27 points should have won them the game.
              They kept the Rams under their average at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

They kept the Rams under their average at least.
                IUP gave up a 99- and a 98-yard drive in the first half. Demoralizing. Then in what has become all too familiar, couldn't close it out in the final drive.

Bagent didn't even need to wear pads or a helmet in that game. IUP coached that game defensively the way Mike Tomlin coaches against the Patriots. Scared.

The winning Shepherd TD pass went right between two true freshmen IUP DBs. Pretty big moment with 18 seconds left to have two 18-year-olds in the game together.

They need to spend some heavy coin on the defensive side this off-season. A lot comes back but a lot leaves, too.

Comment

Has the Javon Davis era officially started? Does he seem locked and loaded as the heir apparent at QB?

Any notion they got used to having a Maxwell type and look to find a similar style QB? Or, are we headed back to the Lenny era of the RPO for the next 3 years? One nice thing with Davis is he's been here two years and isn't like starting fresh with a freshman.

??????Preface that by saying I know Maxwell's don't grow on trees.
                  I'm ready for the Javon Davis era. It's funny, he's been at IUP for 2 years and I haven't really seen him play. I know he got into some games as a true freshman but I don't remember it. He was very highly touted coming out of HS. He beat out Wilkerson as a true freshman. Looks like he is the future.

I think going back to a dual threat QB will be good. With Evans, Anderson and Houser running the ball and add in D. Brown I think they will be a force. The TE's probably play a bigger role than they did this year. They lose a lot on the OL but the last couple years they have emphasized recruiting OL and these guys like Pietropola and Shugarts will do just fine.

Comment

IUP gave up a 99- and a 98-yard drive in the first half. Demoralizing. Then in what has become all too familiar, couldn't close it out in the final drive.

Bagent didn't even need to wear pads or a helmet in that game. IUP coached that game defensively the way Mike Tomlin coaches against the Patriots. Scared.

The winning Shepherd TD pass went right between two true freshmen IUP DBs. Pretty big moment with 18 seconds left to have two 18-year-olds in the game together.

They need to spend some heavy coin on the defensive side this off-season. A lot comes back but a lot leaves, too.
                    I thought that Tomlin told us that he did not live in his fears. LOL.

The IUP coaching staff certainly panned gold at the QB position with guys like Lenny, Maxwell, and probably even Reese in recent years. It is probably tempting to try it again. Maybe the transfer portal and the ease of getting game film of these guys makes it so much easier to land these guys now days and to be secure in the knowledge of what you are getting. Stay tuned I guess.

-

Comment

Poor little Nation upset over a digital graphic...Who's the vaginal snowflake?
                      Last edited by WarriorVoice; 11-27-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Poor little Nation upset over a digital graphic...Who's the vaginal snowflake?

Comment

And YOU are the one being the SNOWFLAKE. I'm no conservative buddy...Another mistake...YOU are the one who can't get over an insignificant message on a scoreboard. It had no bearing on the game, so YOU really need to get over it. The horse has been dead and buried for decades now...Consider the message across the board to be some fake injustice against IUP...Maybe that will help you GET OVER IT!!!
                          Last edited by WarriorVoice; 11-27-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

And YOU are the one being the SNOWFLAKE. I'm no conservative buddy...Another mistake...YOU are the one who can't get over an insignificant message on a scoreboard. It had no bearing on the game, so YOU really need to get over it. The horse has been dead and buried for decades now...Consider the message across the board to be some fake injustice against IUP...Maybe that will help you GET OVER IT!!!

Comment

Remember, according to "paper", IUP had the #1 defense in the PSAC. They just didn't quite look the part on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                                While we're here why not start discussing 2020? One season ends and a new one begins or at least the off season anyhow. There will be a lot of holes for the coaching staff to fill.

The most glaring and obvious hole of course will be at the QB position. Is the staff comfortable in going with Javon Davis or do they try and dip their hands into the transfer portal once more. They certainly found an amazing signal caller in Maxwell. 34 TD passes I believe. That's pretty lofty stuff.

Also some big holes to fill at WR to line up alongside Touchdown Brown.

Damon Lloyd and Amendola will not be that easy to replace either at LB.

Also a lot of experience has left the OL.

Sarka gone at kicker as well.

A lot to be figured out heading into the new year.

-
                                IUP will be fine. Yes, they have some holes to fill, but I don't believe they have a ton of holes to fill:
                                • They red-shirted the QB, so they might as well play him next year. They bring in another one-year mercenary and that kid is out the door...wasting another scholarship on a HS recruit.
                                • With Justice/Anderson and Houser, the backfield looks great.
                                • OL has 3 linemen (Dauberman, Davis and Robinson) with starting experience early in the year. I am sure they will develop a couple more OLs and they will be just fine.
                                • They told the possible Penn St WR transfer to go back to Penn St for a year....then come back. So I guess he returns to play opposite of Duane Brown. (Sorry...I couldn't resist).
                                • 3/4 of the starting DL returns with DTs Fisher and Mitchell having two more years left.
                                • Secondary has tons of talent returning, headed by Streeter and the 3 freshmen DBs that got extensive playing time. Don't forget the speedy CB Geisinger, who started a few games last year redshirted.
                                • Return game is solid with Brown/Streeter/Carter still around.
                                The only position that may have issues filling is the LB spots. Maybe Damon's brother (Darrius) will also develop into a good LB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X