Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
    Philly should aways hear about it. Scum.
    Dave Parker told me yinzers suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

The funny thing is, throwing snowballs at Santa is completely laughable compared to other things we Philly fans (or other fanbases for that matter) have done. If you try to bring up snowballs at Santa as an example of Eagles fans being terrible, to me that just instantly outs you as someone who is completely clueless, and I know not to take anything else you say seriously.
      Absolutely. See we can agree on something.

Comment

• What about when Yinzers cheered wildly in the ****hole Igloo after Darius Hepatitis clocked Eric Lindros and gave him his first concussion and had to be carried off the ice. Then yinz booed a moment of silence for Ed Snider after he died.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 12-03-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

What about when Yinzers cheered wildly in the ****hole Igloo after Darius Hepatitis clocked Eric Lindros and was carried off the ice. Then yinz booed a moment of silence for Ed Snider after he died.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Madden wants to know if you've ever seen the Flyers win the Cup?
            I have..twice.

It's cute when yinz rub our faces with the Pot Bellied Snow Chickens recent successes (which only happened because they tanked in the early 2000's and were the worst team in the league and dead last in attendance because yinzers are front running hockey fans and were able to draft at the top a few years in a row during loaded draft classes..oh and almost had to move and then the state had to pay for the new arena to keep them in the Yinzerlands while the Flyers have built two arenas in 1967 and 1996 with their own money and no state help...and are spending 250 million to completely renovate the Wells Fargo Center..again...with private money and no state help).

Because...in the three pro sports that Yinzerburgh has, four if you count college basketball.....Philadelphia has most of the most recent titles. Phillies and Eagles in foosball and Villanova in college basketball. I mean...since the last time the Pirates were relevant....the Phillies have won two World Series and played in 5. So...1979. And While the Stillers do have 6 Lombardi's....the Eagles still have a more recent one. Then...you poor Pitt basketball fans...thought you were a basketball power and then Villanova has a resurgence to become the premier D1 college basketball program in PA if not the whole Northeast and wins two recently to go with the one from 1985.

But hey...you do still have Cindy and her diving crybaby ways. But she's getting old now.....not sure if Buttman will still favor her or dump her for someone younger. Men are pigs you know....
            Last edited by IUPNation; 12-03-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• You can't put anything past me about Yinzers. I lived with yinz for 4 years and yinz are the same a holes the yousers down here are......

Comment

I have..twice.

It's cute when yinz rub our faces with the Pot Bellied Snow Chickens recent successes (which only happened because they tanked in the early 2000's and were the worst team in the league and dead last in attendance because yinzers are front running hockey fans and were able to draft at the top a few years in a row during loaded draft classes..oh and almost had to move and then the state had to pay for the new arena to keep them in the Yinzerlands while the Flyers have built two arenas in 1967 and 1996 with their own money and no state help...and are spending 250 million to completely renovate the Wells Fargo Center..again...with private money and no state help).

Because...in the three pro sports that Yinzerburgh has, four if you count college basketball.....Philadelphia has most of the most recent titles. Phillies and Eagles in foosball and Villanova in college basketball. I mean...since the last time the Pirates were relevant....the Phillies have won two World Series and played in 5. So...1979. And While the Stillers do have 6 Lombardi's....the Eagles still have a more recent one. Then...you poor Pitt basketball fans...thought you were a basketball power and then Villanova has a resurgence to become the premier D1 college basketball program in PA if not the whole Northeast and wins two recently to go with the one from 1985.

But hey...you do still have Cindy and her diving crybaby ways. But she's getting old now.....not sure if Buttman will still favor her or dump her for someone younger. Men are pigs you know....

Comment

• Flyers... no cups since 74 and 75... They blow!!!

Comment

• As Nation pointed out (look at me defending him, crazy world we live in), this sort of thing happens everywhere. Raptors fans cheered KD's injury in the finals. Philly fans may be rough around the edges, but it's so silly when other fanbases pretend to be so much better. We're not as different as you want us to be.

How many years = 3 years? Four years if you count the 28-54 2016-17 season that was Embiid's first legitimate year. And the following year they won more games than in any season since 2001. It really wasn't that egregious of a tanking job, the media just plays it up because anti-Philly stories are easy. As for the comparison to the Penguins, the NHL actively wanted the Pens to succeed, and the NBA actively wanted (and still wants) the Sixers' rebuild to fail. Penguins fans are spoiled and it shows.

Comment

As Nation pointed out (look at me defending him, crazy world we live in), this sort of thing happens everywhere. Raptors fans cheered KD's injury in the finals. Philly fans may be rough around the edges, but it's so silly when other fanbases pretend to be so much better. We're not as different as you want us to be.

How many years = 3 years? Four years if you count the 28-54 2016-17 season that was Embiid's first legitimate year. And the following year they won more games than in any season since 2001. It really wasn't that egregious of a tanking job, the media just plays it up because anti-Philly stories are easy. As for the comparison to the Penguins, the NHL actively wanted the Pens to succeed, and the NBA actively wanted (and still wants) the Sixers' rebuild to fail. Penguins fans are spoiled and it shows.

Comment

But hey...you do still have Cindy and her diving cry baby ways.
                        Not really, Cindy is out 8 weeks with a herniated uterus, those injuries have a way of recurring so the Cindy area is probably over. Time to tank again and get the next generational cry baby although Malkintent can pout with the best of them.

Comment

• If it makes you feel superior to dismiss it as "playing the victim", go for it.

Comment

• Everything on this message board you have to take with a grain of salt. I remember 2 years ago, I did not have an account but heard from numerous account holders you guys wanted Lutz to be fired and questioned all of his coaching moves, now 2 years later he is Vince Lombardi to people. Just goes to show the people on here have nothing better to do and their opinion means nothing and actually has no substance at all... just sayin

Comment

If it makes you feel superior to dismiss it as "playing the victim", go for it.
                              Nothing regarding what sports teams I follow makes me feel superior to anyone. I do however, enjoy how wound up people get over it. I used to be the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
                                Everything on this message board you have to take with a grain of salt. I remember 2 years ago, I did not have an account but heard from numerous account holders you guys wanted Lutz to be fired and questioned all of his coaching moves, now 2 years later he is Vince Lombardi to people. Just goes to show the people on here have nothing better to do and their opinion means nothing and actually has no substance at all... just sayin
                                The Lutz situation a couple years back had nothing to do with what happened on the field. Put it that way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X