Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Tim Smith, RB, has left Fairmont State and transferred to Gym Teacher U.

He's originally from Penn Hills.
    I saw that this afternoon. They also picked up a OL transfer from Dayton.

Comment

Read in the Twitter world that SRU football landed two major D1 transfers yesterday. Hopefully they did background checks this time.
      Insert laugh track.

I'm sure the names will leak out today.
      As will the extensive criminal records rather conveniently at the end of next season.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Insert laugh track.

As will the extensive criminal records rather conveniently at the end of next season.

-
        ... after they are out of eligibility. Coincidentally.

Comment

• Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

I am sure IUP's football coach, Athletic Director & Women's Volleyball coach would vehemently disagree with you.
          They obviously made poor choices as college students and saw the error of their ways.

Comment

I'd have to agree. One of the stars of the James Madison team is the older Stapleton brother. He's not exactly glowing in popularity around Indiana.
            Interesting article in today's local edition. I noticed that it glossed over, shall we say, certain things. Typical Indiana fluff piece. Like the Jim Haslett article appearing in the local edition to coincide with the arrival of his big investment back five years ago.

And yet when Lloyd Clemons rushed for over 100 yards against Spurrier's mighty Gators in a bowl game back 20 years ago there was hardly any mention of it at all. Wrong skin color and wrong end of town I suppose. That was not cool! In fact, it was just plain damn wrong!

-

Comment

• Any word on IUP Recruiting at the high school ranks!?

Comment

• Comment

• That stinks but I get it. His brother Zac played at IUP.

Comment

• He's a nice pick up. He actually had a pretty good game here this year against IUP. Nice size inside LB. Two years' eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

P-I-T-T-!

-
                      Per numerous reports, the ND cast-off is headed to Boston College.

That should help Frank Jr. a lot.

Comment

• Any update on how QB Maxwell fared in is All-Star game?

Comment

• Football article in the Gazette today ... discusses the potential 11th game (will they or won't they), some transfers, etc.

Comment

Football article in the Gazette today ... discusses the potential 11th game (will they or won't they), some transfers, etc.

Comment

• Its a hard proposition. The "easy to get" games will be SOS anchors. A "name" by D2 standards will require a guarantee and could include a loss to boot. It's rare that it goes both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Its a hard proposition. The "easy to get" games will be SOS anchors. A "name" by D2 standards will require a guarantee and could include a loss to boot. It's rare that it goes both ways.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X