• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current Spring roster is posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      The current Spring roster is posted.
      I don't seem to see Javon Davis listed or did I miss his name?

I wonder what number Alex Ramart will wear?

Any other thoughts on the spring rooster?

-

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

So the spring roster is out, and no Javon Davis. Just the freshman, Horn and Hauser - Looks like we will be seeing another addition this summer unless the redshirt Freshman impress enough to be #2.
        Just saw this post----yeah, what happened to Davis???

Tort may want to recruit a QB but they are going to see the writing on the wall on how transfers get favored.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Just saw this post----yeah, what happened to Davis???

Tort may want to recruit a QB but they are going to see the writing on the wall on how transfers get favored.

-
          My fault. I didn't see the above post, either.

The tactic of signing D1 transfer QBs ... is what it is. If yiu can get a Maxwell ... you can't not do it. Ramart has two years, too.

It will certainly be used against IUP in high school recruiting wars.

I can't blame Davis.

Comment

My fault. I didn't see the above post, either.

The tactic of signing D1 transfer QBs ... is what it is. If yiu can get a Maxwell ... you can't not do it. Ramart has two years, too.

It will certainly be used against IUP in high school recruiting wars.

I can't blame Davis.
            No you can't. According to the search he is still enrolled at IUP. It sounded like he had a chance to compete for the job but he had already waited two years for it. He may have seen the writing on the wall.

It looks like Touchdown Brown is listed as a RB or was that the case last year as well? I can't recall.

-

Comment

No you can't. According to the search he is still enrolled at IUP. It sounded like he had a chance to compete for the job but he had already waited two years for it. He may have seen the writing on the wall.

It looks like Touchdown Brown is listed as a RB or was that the case last year as well? I can't recall.

-
              That could be because their entire offense last year inside the 5 was Wildcat Brown.

Comment

That could be because their entire offense last year inside the 5 was Wildcat Brown.
                My guess is the info for the returnees is cut and pasted from last year's roster.

Looking over the roster I think they could use transfers in any area but the main need seems to be WR. The young guys on the roster could step up but they didn't see a lot of playing time last year.

Comment

I don't seem to see Javon Davis listed or did I miss his name?
                  Per Tort, Davis is still on the team. A mistake was made when the roster was posted.
                  http://www.indianagazette.com
                  www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Tort got a Quip today. This could be a big one.

They went after this kid hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

Per Tort, Davis is still on the team. A mistake was made when the roster was posted.
                      Yikes. Bad omen?

Thanks for the quick update.

Comment

Yikes. Bad omen?

Thanks for the quick update.
                        I have to agree with you BigIndians...Bad omen and not a good look at all. They are soooo excited over finding this QB they just forgot all about Davis. I hope it doesn't rub Davis wrong....well, not much...

Comment

• I think youns are reading too much into this roster omission. Most likely a slip up on deleting roster entry lines while completing a boring administrative routine so mundane that doing a tech check against a master sheet to ensure no errors was a big waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                            I think youns are reading too much into this roster omission. Most likely a slip up on deleting roster entry lines while completing a boring administrative routine so mundane that doing a tech check against a master sheet to ensure no errors was a big waste of time.
                            Definitely a cut/paste error. They haven't even updated the Ht/Wt or Jersey numbers either. Years have been updated though.

Comment

• It's still friggen funny that a thread created as a troll against IUP was taken over by IUP fans and ran with it and is still the most active thread on the Pee Sack board.

The haters just can't win in trolling either. LMAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

Definitely a cut/paste error. They haven't even updated the Ht/Wt or Jersey numbers either. Years have been updated though.
                                I know ... just said it was a bad omen (not a deliberate shot at Davis).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X