Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    It's still friggen funny that a thread created as a troll against IUP was taken over by IUP fans and ran with it and is still the most active thread on the Pee Sack board.

The haters just can't win in trolling either. LMAO!!!
    A troll thread on the same day West Chester lost, too. Ironic.

Comment

It's still friggen funny that a thread created as a troll against IUP was taken over by IUP fans and ran with it and is still the most active thread on the Pee Sack board.

They should put a picture of said troll on the cover of the 2020 IUP football media guide flying the bird with a caption saying F*ck IUP. That would be hilarious. And probably the feel good IUP moment of the year.

He probably just shakes his head every time he logs on here and sees how the IUP crowd ran with it. LOL.

-

Comment

I mean... I thought that was the point. Start the 2020 thread before the IUP fans could.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

I mean... I thought that was the point. Start the 2020 thread before the IUP fans could.
          There is always room on the IUP bandwagon for others to join in celebrating the best university in the state system. I'll even share my flask with you. :)

Comment

• Gabe Walsh, West Chester Rustin, gave the Twitter Blessing this morning. He's an OL/NT and is 6'2", 290 lbs.

Comment

• Well, the IUP football rooster has been updated to include Davis but now a bunch of other names have gone missing? Is this something to read into or just another computer glitch?

-

Comment

• Does anybody wish to take a crack at projecting the IUP starting lineups for 2020 at this juncture?

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                  Well, the IUP football rooster has been updated to include Davis but now a bunch of other names have gone missing? Is this something to read into or just another computer glitch?

-
                  PC Load Letter? What the F does that mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

PC Load Letter? What the F does that mean?
                    I think that I am ready to say that this IUP spring rooster thing is our generation's version of the Heidi Game that was experienced by menfolk of several generations back. Brutal!

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I think that I am ready to say that this IUP spring rooster thing is our generation's version of the Heidi Game that was experienced by menfolk of several generations back. Brutal!

-
                      Spring rooster? Crimson chickens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Spring rooster? Crimson chickens?
                        Chicken Hawk

This guy?

Comment

• IUP offered Jack Hollibaugh TE/MLB Deer Lakes HS - https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6454555/5db9c30dbd6a900dc8de84bf

Also holds an offer from Frostburg State.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            This kid from TJ is pretty decorated. IUP beat out several of the other local D2 heavyweights.
                            He's one of those guys that's just a "football player." Excels everywhere. Smart player with a good IQ. I've seen Deabner play a bunch. Kid is a player you want in a program that expects to win.

Comment

• WR Alex Williams, Springfield High, is a Crimson Hawk. Twitter official.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

One season ends. The next one begins.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X