Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

I mean... I thought that was the point. Start the 2020 thread before the IUP fans could.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Lineman Gerald Comedy, Washington High, is Twitter official.
      Pretty good get as Wash High good program in Cals back yard.....just sayin

Comment

• I don't think there was much doubt you guys would run with it. Pavlov's dog springs to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I don't think there was much doubt you guys would run with it. Pavlov's dog springs to mind.
          Absolutely! We are classically conditioned to salivate and run with anything and everything IUP.

Looks like the spring rooster has been taken down and the fall rooster is back up. Maybe they are seeing if we will crack. Probably most of us on here cracked years ago.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Absolutely! We are classically conditioned to salivate and run with anything and everything IUP.

Looks like the spring rooster has been taken down and the fall rooster is back up. Maybe they are seeing if we will crack. Probably most of us on here cracked years ago.

-
            They don't read this crap, remember?

Comment

• You'd be saying the same thing if you started a new thread and the troll thread died away. Remember that you were the one who brought up the troll, not anyone else. It is fair for you to say that IUP lives in other PSAC fans' heads sometimes, but it is just as fair to say that the naysayers have a permanent residence in yours as well.

Comment

• IUP got a commitment today from another TJ Jaguar today. OL/DL Logan Danielson, brother of Pitt DL Devin Danielson. Logan had soft interest from FBS schools early, but never got any offers. Good player from a great high school program. Like Deabner, the kid is a winner.

Comment

You'd be saying the same thing if you started a new thread and the troll thread died away. Remember that you were the one who brought up the troll, not anyone else. It is fair for you to say that IUP lives in other PSAC fans' heads sometimes, but it is just as fair to say that the naysayers have a permanent residence in yours as well.
                  IUPNation lives in all heads. Pick a fight with him on here ... be ready to go the distance. Not many win.

Comment

You'd be saying the same thing if you started a new thread and the troll thread died away. Remember that you were the one who brought up the troll, not anyone else. It is fair for you to say that IUP lives in other PSAC fans' heads sometimes, but it is just as fair to say that the naysayers have a permanent residence in yours as well.
                    I think you also forget that your team sucks and your coached quit in the middle of a game because he knew it and couldn't take it anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I think you also forget that your team sucks and your coached quit in the middle of a game because he knew it and couldn't take it anymore!
                      I fail to see how this is at all relevant to the conversation at hand.

Comment

I fail to see how this is at all relevant to the conversation at hand.
                        Oh it's relevant! You guys want to complain about IUP taking over every post... GUESS WHAT, IUP is relevant every year and has that right. Your team blows so bad that your coach walked out in the middle of a game because he couldn't take it anymore! ESU fans have to right to talk!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Oh it's relevant! You guys want to complain about IUP taking over every post... GUESS WHAT, IUP is relevant every year and has that right. Your team blows so bad that your coach walked out in the middle of a game because he couldn't take it anymore! ESU fans have to right to talk!!!
                          I said myself "It is fair for you to say that IUP lives in other PSAC fans' heads sometimes". You're projecting. Wake up and see what's actually there, not what you want to see.

Comment

IUPNation lives in all heads. Pick a fight with him on here ... be ready to go the distance. Not many win.
                            "not many win" seriously? He's never made a cogent argument in his life! I've challenged him several times during the FB season and have always put him in his place. His shtick is pretty simple and having a good argument is apart of it.

I'm starting to think you are his burner account! Clown,.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

"not many win" seriously? He's never made a cogent argument in his life! I've challenged him several times during the FB season and have always put him in his place. His shtick is pretty simple and having a good argument is apart of it.

I'm starting to think you are his burner account! Clown,.
                              You should be worrying about your basketball team getting blown out at home last night ... not IUPNation.

Comment

You should be worrying about your basketball team getting blown out at home last night ... not IUPNation.
                                Outstanding deflection.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X