Outstanding deflection.
    Thanks. Clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Thanks. Clown.
      Please be more creative.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        Does anybody wish to take a crack at projecting the IUP starting lineups for 2020 at this juncture?

-
        I will take a crack at it later this week...

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Please be more creative.
          What's to be creative? He hit the nail on the head!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

What's to be creative? He hit the nail on the head!!!
            Not quite....

Comment

Not quite....
              Way to be creative!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I will take a crack at it later this week...
                I would love to hear who you project at the various positions. Don't forget about kicker and punter as well.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I would love to hear who you project at the various positions. Don't forget about kicker and punter as well.

-
                  Here's my WAAAAAYYY TOOOOO early projected starting lineups for 2020:

OffenseDefense
                  Last edited by ShoNuff; 02-01-2020, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Here's my WAAAAAYYY TOOOOO early projected starting lineups for 2020:

OffenseDefense
                    Not too many surprises there based on last year's depth chart but it raises a few questions in my mind.

1. I remember seeing something that led me to believe Cam Turner would not be returning. Did I dream that?

2. Wouldn't Shugarts be ahead of Thornton on the OL, or not?

3. Wouldn't Will Mayr be ahead of Puffenbarger? Heasley also in the mix.

4. What is the status of LB DiNunzio-Biss? I remember last year some IUP poster told us he was destined for greatness.

5. I thought Jordan Washington was an outstanding prospect at Kicker. Is Grubbs better?
                    Last edited by iupgroundhog; 01-31-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I don't think there was much doubt you guys would run with it. Pavlov's dog springs to mind.
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 02-01-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

You'd be saying the same thing if you started a new thread and the troll thread died away. Remember that you were the one who brought up the troll, not anyone else. It is fair for you to say that IUP lives in other PSAC fans' heads sometimes, but it is just as fair to say that the naysayers have a permanent residence in yours as well.
                        Last edited by IUPNation; 02-01-2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUPNation lives in all heads. Pick a fight with him on here ... be ready to go the distance. Not many win.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Oh it's relevant! You guys want to complain about IUP taking over every post... GUESS WHAT, IUP is relevant every year and has that right. Your team blows so bad that your coach walked out in the middle of a game because he couldn't take it anymore! ESU fans have to right to talk!!!
                            Well he retired. Like Paterno he stayed longer than he should have to the detriment of the program.

Jimmy should have been head coach a few years ago.

Comment

"not many win" seriously? He's never made a cogent argument in his life! I've challenged him several times during the FB season and have always put him in his place. His shtick is pretty simple and having a good argument is apart of it.

I'm starting to think you are his burner account! Clown,.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Not too many surprises there based on last year's depth chart but it raises a few questions in my mind.

1. I remember seeing something that led me to believe Cam Turner would not be returning. Did I dream that?

2. Wouldn't Shugarts be ahead of Thornton on the OL, or not?

3. Wouldn't Will Mayr be ahead of Puffenbarger? Heasley also in the mix.

4. What is the status of LB DiNunzio-Biss? I remember last year some IUP poster told us he was destined for greatness.

5. I thought Jordan Washington was an outstanding prospect at Kicker. Is Grubbs better?
                                Cam needs to spend a lot of time in the library this spring. Put it that way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X