Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

The paper work is already in the mail as I understand it. Rock will not know anything of these transgressions until after the season is concluded.

We should send Junior Evil the headlines and take a photo of them taped to the Rock football office door so that he does not have that plausible deniability he likes to pull out of the hat. LOL.

-
    So long as it happened before they arrive at SRU ... it's all good. Just tell your daughters on campus to be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

So long as it happened before they arrive at SRU ... it's all good. Just tell your daughters on campus to be careful.
      We will Rock you!!! More like we will beep you!!!

-

Comment

• Some breaking news out of IUP here-----It seems that IUPGroundhog rolled out of bed this morning, saw his shadow and predicted six more weeks 'til IUP football spring drills open up on March 27!

-

Comment

Some breaking news out of IUP here-----It seems that IUPGroundhog rolled out of bed this morning, saw his shadow and predicted six more weeks 'til IUP football spring drills open up on March 27!

-
          Right on.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Right on.
            Haha. I thought that would roust you out. LOL.

I think spring drills are going to be really cool this year.

-

Comment

Haha. I thought that would roust you out. LOL.

I think spring drills are going to be really cool this year.

-
              I'm looking forward to the guys they recruited last year...see what kind of impact they have now that the Redshirts are off. Seemed like a couple of the big freshmen, especially on the DLine, that might have helped take some of the wear and tear off of the starters, especially by the end of the season and during the routs. The positive about that is, hopefully, they put on 20 more pounds to their listed sizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

I'm looking forward to the guys they recruited last year...see what kind of impact they have now that the Redshirts are off. Seemed like a couple of the big freshmen, especially on the DLine, that might have helped take some of the wear and tear off of the starters, especially by the end of the season and during the routs. The positive about that is, hopefully, they put on 20 more pounds to their listed sizes.
                Or they at least are up to the fake weights posted a year ago.

Comment

• Shooting on Wayne Ave.

Suspects at large.

Campus Alert issued.

Comment

• Suspects still at large. Said to be three black males in ski-masks. Campus buildings being locked down.

Comment

Suspects still at large. Said to be three black males in ski-masks. Campus buildings being locked down.
                      Wonder if Rock will sign them as well. Good God!

-

Comment

• Word on the street is former player is involved victim. Sad. Prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
                          Word on the street is former player is involved victim. Sad. Prayers.
                          I've heard at least one life-flight left toward Pittsburgh.

Comment

I've heard at least one life-flight left toward Pittsburgh.
                            Heard the same. jus sayin

Comment

• The area near Wayne is under extreme police presence.

Comment

The area near Wayne is under extreme police presence.
                                Imagine that will be the case for some time ...... this was not random.......... jus sayin
                                Last edited by BallHawkin; 02-14-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X