Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This world we live in today is really awful! I hope the victim is okay and will make a full recovery.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post

Imagine that will be the case for some time ...... this was not random.......... jus sayin
      It was right in the area of Wayne across from McDonald's. That is becoming the new notorious area of campus. Well, just off campus. Older crowd: right near where Uncle Sudzies used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It was right in the area of Wayne across from McDonald's. That is becoming the new notorious area of campus. Well, just off campus. Older crowd: right near where Uncle Sudzies used to be.
        It will be interesting when the details come out In any case another huge black eye for the campus and community. jus sayin

Comment

• I hope they can apprehend the gunmen.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
            I hope they can apprehend the gunmen.
            Suspects are still at large as of Sunday morning.
            Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 02-16-2020, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Word around town is the shooting may not shed a good light on the football program.

We'll see.

Comment

Word around town is the shooting may not shed a good light on the football program.

We'll see.
                And just when I was getting on a roll with my Rock jokes. Man, oh, day!

-

Comment

Word around town is the shooting may not shed a good light on the football program.

We'll see.
                  Why does everyone around town know something but nobody has been arrested?

On another note, the S&T Bank signs are now on display at the former Downingtown National Bank branches in Chester County

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Why does everyone around town know something but nobody has been arrested?
                    Because bad gas travels fast in a small town.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                      Because bad gas travels fast in a small town.
                      Correct.

Comment

• It's been what, 18 hours, since it took place?

I ain't no criminologist. Does DNA testing become part of something like this?

Do they need cooperation from the victims?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                          It's been what, 18 hours, since it took place?

I ain't no criminologist. Does DNA testing become part of something like this?

Do they need cooperation from the victims?
                          A lot of times they do make a quick arrest. These usually aren't professional criminals. They are usually stupid and leave a lot of evidence. There were also three of them so the odds of all three staying quiet aren't good.

So, the obvious question is if it wasn't random (as we've been told by police) ... why did it happen? What were they after? From all reports this was an armed robbery gone bad - which resulted in a person being shot in the neck. It goes without saying those are very serious charges that will come with a long prison sentence. Sounds like after they broke in a large fight erupted.

Remember the other odd part is two houses were involved (one is allegedly a frat). The houses are side by side. The police said they had two different crime scenes.

There are a ton of rumors flying but that's all they are at this point.

I'm actually surprised they got away Friday night. They had a real short window to vanish.

Comment

A lot of times they do make a quick arrest. These usually aren't professional criminals. They are usually stupid and leave a lot of evidence. There were also three of them so the odds of all three staying quiet aren't good.

So, the obvious question is if it wasn't random (as we've been told by police) ... why did it happen? What were they after? From all reports this was an armed robbery gone bad - which resulted in a person being shot in the neck. It goes without saying those are very serious charges that will come with a long prison sentence. Sounds like after they broke in a large fight erupted.

Remember the other odd part is two houses were involved (one is allegedly a frat). The houses are side by side. The police said they had two different crime scenes.

I'm actually surprised they got away Friday night. They had a real short window to vanish.
                            Money, drugs, or drug money.

Comment

I believe that the local edition made reference to something undisclosed being removed from said house(s).

If this trio were smart criminals they would have:

-concealed their identity
                              -worn gloves to conceal fingerprints
                              -went in quick and got what it was that they wanted
                              -used physical force only when necessitated
                              -had an exit strategy (car that could not be traced to them in waiting parked somewhere nearby that they could get to)
                              -would have made an orderly exit out of town that would not attract additional attention
                              -they would most certainly keep their mouths closed about their deed (not an easy thing to have happen unless they are indeed professionals who can work as a trusted team)

-

Comment

• They probably knew each other. Reminds me of the incident from roughly 15 years ago when the fraternities had the Gangs of New York fight and someone brought a machete. I believe in that case someone stole a keg.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X