Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update in the Gazette said the cellphones stolen from 835 Wayne were found near Philly and College Lodge.

Leads you to beleive they were dumped on the way out of town as that is heading right out to 422.

Comment

• This thread is turning into an episode of Columbo. Does this incident involve football players? It's disturbing . Bloom had five deaths so far this school year: 1 car accident, 1 fell off a cliff, 1 natural causes, 1 suicide, and 1 undetermined or long term illness per obituary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
        This thread is turning into an episode of Columbo. Does this incident involve football players? It's disturbing . Bloom had five deaths so far this school year: 1 car accident, 1 fell off a cliff, 1 natural causes, 1 suicide, and 1 undetermined or long term illness per obituary.
        While there's nothing officially stated in the two articles that this incident involves football players, there are rumors that at least one of the victim was a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          They probably knew each other. Reminds me of the incident from roughly 15 years ago when the fraternities had the Gangs of New York fight and someone brought a machete. I believe in that case someone stole a keg.
          Most likely. I kind of doubt that this was some big syndicate sending their goons into an Indiana, PA college house to make a big score on cash and drugs. May have been out of town dealers. We have seen crimes in the local area the past bunch of years committed by those who travel to our area to collect on debts or make a cash grab. My guess is that the victims probably have at least an idea who it was.

Do young folks today still have rumbles like they did in The Outsiders film?

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Most likely. I kind of doubt that this was some big syndicate sending their goons into an Indiana, PA college house to make a big score on cash and drugs. May have been out of town dealers. We have seen crimes in the local area the past bunch of years committed by those who travel to our area to collect on debts or make a cash grab. My guess is that the victims probably have at least an idea who it was.

-
            No. Fistfights are pretty rare anymore and if so they often escalate to an old fashioned UFC match - quickest way to beat the guy to unconsciousness. The interwebs have made us terribly passive aggressive and instead of handling things directly we stew internally until someone blows their top and violence ensues. That's my TedTalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

While there's nothing officially stated in the two articles that this incident involves football players, there are rumors that at least one of the victim was a player.
              one is a former player .... jus sayin

Comment

-
                Rumbles?

Yo Pop Pop!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Rumbles?

Yo Pop Pop!!!
                  Fights in the IUPNation era at Indiana State Normal School

Comment

-
                    It was probably Slimey Pebble foosball players. That way out of town is in that direction right?

HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It was probably Slimey Pebble foosball players. That way out of town is in that direction right?

HA!
                      Valid.

Most of those morons do actually get caught due to those stolen cell phones. They leave them turned on. Might as well leave a business card at the scene with your address on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Valid.

Most of those morons do actually get caught due to those stolen cell phones. They leave them turned on. Might as well leave a business card at the scene with your address on it.
                        Gets me thinking about a road rage incident a few years ago on Rt 100 just north of West Chester. This guy shot and killed a female motorist for "cutting him off." The police checked every camera for about a 10 mile radius and they got the guy on a camera 5 miles from the scene of the shooting. They did have a description of the shooter and his car for that one. But there are cameras everywhere. Not sure about Indiana. Can they track the location of the cellphones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Fights in the IUPNation era at Indiana State Normal School

I guess Nike didn't win that contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Gets me thinking about a road rage incident a few years ago on Rt 100 just north of West Chester. This guy shot and killed a female motorist for "cutting him off." The police checked every camera for about a 10 mile radius and they got the guy on a camera 5 miles from the scene of the shooting. They did have a description of the shooter and his car for that one. But there are cameras everywhere. Not sure about Indiana. Can they track the location of the cellphones?
                            There was a show on television two summers ago that essentially tried to showcase how hard it is to truly get away with any crime. I forget the name of it. But the winner got a very large chunk of money. If I recall, nobody actually won. Cameras are literally everywhere - even in Indiana, Pa. The fact that any person can get away with a crime in 2020 is nearly remarkable - impressive actually. They'll catch these jabronis fairly soon.

Comment

• IUPgroundhog Regarding the Road Rage incident where a young female was shot. She did not cut him off. She sped up but he didn't like that n pulled aside her n rolled his window down n shot her. When they first reported her death they thought the impact of the tree caused it. Upon autopsy is when they found bullet. Yes it helped having cameras.
                              Now I know because that was my NEICE. She was preparing to do her weekend visit to Jacksonville Univ w/a full ride academically. Young ladies name was Bianca Roberson.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

That poor girl. I drive that way often and think about her. But there are cameras everywhere down here and there are PennDot cameras on 100 and 202. It was excellent detective work tracking his ass down.

They can track cellphones. If you have an iPhone you can track all of your phones and your iPads on the Find My IPhone app.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X