Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
    IUPgroundhog Regarding the Road Rage incident where a young female was shot. She did not cut him off. She sped up but he didn't like that n pulled aside her n rolled his window down n shot her. When they first reported her death they thought the impact of the tree caused it. Upon autopsy is when they found bullet. Yes it helped having cameras.
    Now I know because that was my NEICE. She was preparing to do her weekend visit to Jacksonville Univ w/a full ride academically. Young ladies name was Bianca Roberson.
    OMG. What he did to your niece was evil. I hope he rots in jail until he kicks it.

Comment

IUPgroundhog Regarding the Road Rage incident where a young female was shot. She did not cut him off. She sped up but he didn't like that n pulled aside her n rolled his window down n shot her. When they first reported her death they thought the impact of the tree caused it. Upon autopsy is when they found bullet. Yes it helped having cameras.
      Now I know because that was my NEICE. She was preparing to do her weekend visit to Jacksonville Univ w/a full ride academically. Young ladies name was Bianca Roberson.
      Wow. I'm really sorry. I do know she didn't cut him off that's why I put it in quotes. Like everybody else, it affected me because I used to drive on that stretch of road at rush hour, too. It was poorly designed the way the lanes have to merge and in heavy traffic you sometimes don't know whether to speed up, hit the brakes, etc. In fact less than a week before that happened some guy trying to merge freaked out on me from within his car and I thought it was a crazy reaction. I actually thought it might have been the same person.

Again, I am truly sorry if bringing the incident up caused you pain.
      Last edited by iupgroundhog; 02-17-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

OMG. What he did to your niece was evil. I hope he rots in jail until he kicks it.
        I agree too...VERY evil to do something like such.

Comment

• Iupgroundhog n iupnation thank you. It's okay. Just when I saw it..touch a nerve. Yes that is a terrible stretch of the road. Yes Chester County Detectives n West Goshen police were spot on. Hearing this latest news at IUP is crazy. Especially when u have a grandchild attending. These kids r crazy! R u 2 from that area? I graduated from Conestoga '69.
          OKAY enough of that. Let's talk Football. Can't wait to start Spring training.

Comment

• Saw something in the threads they saying (rumor) it was a fb player?

Comment

Saw something in the threads they saying (rumor) it was a fb player?
              Yes, that is the rumor. It is believed by some folks that the rumor is coming from reliable sources. But for now and until confirmed, it's still a rumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                Yes, that is the rumor. It is believed by some folks that the rumor is coming from reliable sources. But for now and until confirmed, it's still a rumor.
                There is a sentiment in town that news is leaking so slow because it did involve the program. Not saying there is any truth to that notion, but that is certainly getting some traction in the small-town rumor mill. Of the two houses involved, one is being called a fraternity and the other is being referred to by many as the 'football house'. Most are speculating the shooting victim is not a current member of the football program. Both victims were confirmed by KDKA to be current IUP students. The only published update yesterday was concerning the recovery of the stolen cellphones.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

There is a sentiment in town that news is leaking so slow because it did involve the program. Not saying there is any truth to that notion, but that is certainly getting some traction in the small-town rumor mill. Of the two houses involved, one is being called a fraternity and the other is being referred to by many as the 'football house'. Most are speculating the shooting victim is not a current member of the football program. Both victims were confirmed by KDKA to be current IUP students. The only published update yesterday was concerning the recovery of the stolen cellphones.
                  Thanks. That's a nicely done update.

Comment

If there is one positive to all these rumors it's that the residents were the victims in this case, not the perpetrators. So, if they are football players I don't think they are getting busted for anything.

Comment

• Good morning. I don't care what they say about u2 but ur a nice guys IUPgroundhog n IUPnation. Lol

Comment

• Those "leftovers" who linger around campus & town after dropping out or after graduation never seem to contribute anything positive.

Comment

A kid got shot in the neck, there is ZERO CHANCE that anyone involved in the football program is influencing the flow of information. I have my thoughts on what might have been the motive given what I have heard about one of the victims but I am going to withhold judgement for now as I admittedly don't KNOW it to be fact. Rest assured though there is no Paternoesque figure in the program or at the University for that matter that could or would have the power to try to interject themselves into an investigation of this serious nature in order to protect the program. This isn't just a frat brawl or bar fight that sometimes might be able to get shooshed. These things take time especially if what I believe to have happened is accurate..... jus sayin

Comment

Iupgroundhog n iupnation thank you. It's okay. Just when I saw it..touch a nerve. Yes that is a terrible stretch of the road. Yes Chester County Detectives n West Goshen police were spot on. Hearing this latest news at IUP is crazy. Especially when u have a grandchild attending. These kids r crazy! R u 2 from that area? I graduated from Conestoga '69.
                            OKAY enough of that. Let's talk Football. Can't wait to start Spring training.
                            I live in Lionville and I go that stretch of 100 to go to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                              Those "leftovers" who linger around campus & town after dropping out or after graduation never seem to contribute anything positive.
                              There is no reason to linger in Indiana if you dropped out or graduated unless you have a job or enrolled in a grad program.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There is no reason to linger in Indiana if you dropped out or graduated unless you have a job or enrolled in a grad program.
                                Or a lucrative "hustle"....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X