Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Or a lucrative "hustle"....
    As Glenn Frey sang: It's the lure of easy money, It's gotta very strong appeal. It's the ultimate enticement.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
      As Glenn Frey sang: It's the lure of easy money, It's gotta very strong appeal. It's the ultimate enticement.
      No matter if it's heroin, cocaine or hash
      you've got to carry weapons cause you always carry cash

-

Comment

• So no update on the Crime Spree of 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          So no update on the Crime Spree of 2020.
          Yesterday there was a snippet in the local edition saying that all that the perpetrators took were cell phones, gaming systems, and other electronics.

Is anyone actually buying that?

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Yesterday there was a snippet in the local edition saying that all that the perpetrators took were cell phones, gaming systems, and other electronics.

-
            There's a media version. And an actual version.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

There's a media version. And an actual version.
              Indiana is an incredibly corrupt and inept place. I am to the point that I rarely even go there and loathe the idea of spending currency there. Kind of a shame considering that I was born there and went to college and grad school there.

What the hell is the new DA doing here? I thought he wanted the job to be tougher on crime.

-

Comment

Indiana is an incredibly corrupt and inept place. I am to the point that I rarely even go there and loathe the idea of spending currency there. Kind of a shame considering that I was born there and went to college and grad school there.

What the hell is the new DA doing here? I thought he wanted the job to be tougher on crime.

-
                This case is complicated. You'll know what I mean when names are named.

Comment

There is even word going around now that there may have been a second shooter behind the house on the gravely road.

-

Comment

There is even word going around now that there may have been a second shooter behind the house on the gravely road.

-
                    The street behind the shooting is the ACTUAL Fleming Ave ... long said to be the home of the infamous tool shed. True story. Look it up.

Comment

• Good God this story gets crazier by the minute. I wonder if the perps entered into the said tool shed and gathered up some of the instruments of destruction that are stored there. But as far as I know there were no firearms in there. Mostly just pikes, axes, and torches that the IUP Angry Mob would use. But they have been disbanded for some time now. Perhaps some other entity has taken over its use. Maybe even a Jamaican drug gang.

-

Comment

• IUPbigINDIANS r u saying or hinting you know the names? FB player?

Comment

Uh oh.....that doesn't sounds good....you think "ALL" of the names will come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                            IUPbigINDIANS r u saying or hinting you know the names? FB player?
                            It's the worst-kept secret in town. Put it that way. As said previously, it's 'allegedly' not a current member of the program. It's not my place to mention a name. The media can do that once it's official.

Comment

It's the worst-kept secret in town. Put it that way. As said previously, it's 'allegedly' not a current member of the program. It's not my place to mention a name. The media can do that once it's official.
                              Initials? Position? Hometown?

Comment

-
                                I will not buy stolen goods, but they can sell them at flea markets.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X