Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the kid who gave his Twitter blessings, etc., but said he wasn't signing until after National LOI day ... ever end up actually signing?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Indiana is an incredibly corrupt and inept place. I am to the point that I rarely even go there and loathe the idea of spending currency there. Kind of a shame considering that I was born there and went to college and grad school there.

What the hell is the new DA doing here? I thought he wanted the job to be tougher on crime.

-

Comment

• IUPbigINDIANS Good morn. Not asking for names but can u say 100% it's not any of the 2019 GB players?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Did the kid who gave his Twitter blessings, etc., but said he wasn't signing until after National LOI day ... ever end up actually signing?
          Not yet and he has pinned "still looking for a home".

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post

Not yet and he has pinned "still looking for a home".
            I am almost certain that "still looking for a home" Tweet has been pinned on his Twitter account about a week or so prior to his IUP visit. I see he was selected to play in the PSFCA East/West All Star game.

Comment

Yesterday there was a snippet in the local edition saying that all that the perpetrators took were cell phones, gaming systems, and other electronics.

Is anyone actually buying that?

-
              I believe that's true - The reason the shooting occured is that someone fought back in the second house. The first house was probably not their intended target.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I believe that's true - The reason the shooting occured is that someone fought back in the second house. The first house was probably not their intended target.
                That just sounds kind of odd. Wouldn't it be much easier to steal that sort of stuff at Walmart or when the house is empty of people. Why would you risk a confrontation for that?

I just can't fathom armed and masked men risking so much to barge in and take your electronic gadgets. That doesn't make much sense to me unless they were looking for something very specific on one of the devices.

-

Comment

That just sounds kind of odd. Wouldn't it be much easier to steal that sort of stuff at Walmart or when the house is empty of people. Why would you risk a confrontation for that?

I just can't fathom armed and masked men risking so much to barge in and take your electronic gadgets. That doesn't make much sense to me unless they were looking for something very specific on one of the devices.

-
                  All the merchandise was stolen from the first house (frat house). Many beleive these dopes just went in to the wrong house as they both are side-by-side and look identical.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

All the merchandise was stolen from the first house (frat house). Many beleive these dopes just went in to the wrong house as they both are side-by-side and look identical.
                    At which house did the shooting occur? Just an odd story. A miracle that no one was killed during all of this.

-

Comment

At which house did the shooting occur? Just an odd story. A miracle that no one was killed during all of this.

-
                      The second house they entered (the one closest to the old Giant Eagle).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                        IUPbigINDIANS Good morn. Not asking for names but can u say 100% it's not any of the 2019 GB players?
                        Not on the 2020 Spring roster ... jus sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post

Not on the 2020 Spring roster ... jus sayin
                          What are we referring to as "GB players?" I don't know what GB players are. Just sayin

Comment

• Nice to see JoJo get some recognition. I think he could make an NFL Practice Squad this year:

Comment

• Originally posted by Number83 View Post
                              Nice to see JoJo get some recognition. I think he could make an NFL Practice Squad this year:

JoJo has shrunk every year. He was 6'5" when he first got here. Then 6'4" and 6'3". Now he's listed at 6'2".

Funny how those WRs all get smaller when they officially get measured.

Comment

• There is a 35-minute video on WCCS hosted by Jack. It is an interview with Tort about the recruiting class.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X