Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

What are we referring to as "GB players?" I don't know what GB players are. Just sayin
    I think he meant to type "FB players" but hit the wrong key. Just assuming

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      There is a 35-minute video on WCCS hosted by Jack. It is an interview with Tort about the recruiting class.
      Here's the video...its on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-s3zj12-U

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Here's the video...its on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM-s3zj12-U
        After listening to Tort we can safely say they are NOT playing an 11th game next year.

Comment

After listening to Tort we can safely say they are NOT playing an 11th game next year.
          Just finish watching the video. And I agree, there will be no 11th game. They are banking on Shepherd, Kutztown, Slippery Rock and Cal U being pretty good next year. I hope this doesn't backfires in their faces.

Comment

Just finish watching the video. And I agree, there will be no 11th game. They are banking on Shepherd, Kutztown, Slippery Rock and Cal U being pretty good next year. I hope this doesn't backfires in their faces.
            Mixed feelings.

It will suck having the first home game in Week 4. That's undeniable. Worst-case they come home 0-2 ... and attendance will suck all year. They come back 2-0 full of hype and get SRU at home ... then it looks genius.

Ten games leaves less room for error. Supposedly.

Opening at Kutztown and at Shepherd -- with no tune-up game -- won't be easy.

Of course, the positive is it's one less week of game-speed wear and tear.

Comment

• IUP24 sorry meant FB. However, quite sure u can read between lines. Lol

Comment

• Tort does still seem like he's expecting Irving Charles to arrive this summer. I'd also guess there will be some new additions (and departures) after Spring Ball wraps up. May/June is really the prime recruiting season for D1 transfers looking for a new home.

Comment

Mixed feelings.

It will suck having the first home game in Week 4. That's undeniable. Worst-case they come home 0-2 ... and attendance will suck all year. They come back 2-0 full of hype and get SRU at home ... then it looks genius.

Ten games leaves less room for error. Supposedly.

Opening at Kutztown and at Shepherd -- with no tune-up game -- won't be easy.

Of course, the positive is it's one less week of game-speed wear and tear.
                  You are spot-on BigIndians....IUP MUST come out the games clicking on all cylinders, or their playoffs hopes could end quickly.

Comment

• Can somebody post the 2020 schedule? I can't seem to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballin51 View Post
                      IUP24 sorry meant FB. However, quite sure u can read between lines. Lol
                      Listen, I never quite know anymore what people are posting on here LOL. I assumed that you meant FB, but I've certainly been proven wrong before.

Comment

• The perk of IUP being affiliated with Nike are those random "flash sales" that they offer. My new IUP Football gear just arrived in the mail out here in Columbus. Great stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                          Can somebody post the 2020 schedule? I can't seem to find it.
                          Never mind. I found the composite PSAC schedule on the PSAC site.

https://static.psacsports.org/custom...llschedule.pdf

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

I guess I will not be visiting Indiana for the second year in a row. I like going in early September.
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 02-26-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I guess I will not be visiting Indiana for the second year in a row. I like going in early September.
                                As of now the first home game is Sept. 26.

That sucks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X