Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I guess I will not be visiting Indiana for the second year in a row. I like going in early September.
    Shepherdstown, WV week 3 perhaps?

Comment

• Fortunately for me, Kutztown is 30 minutes away from where I live, so I don't have quite as long a drive. I may even make the 2.5 hour drive to Shepherd, since IUP is 3.75 hours away. Although, I'm sure Karma will catch up with me on Nov 7 & 14 home games, where the possibility of snow exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

As of now the first home game is Sept. 26.

That sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I guess I will not be visiting Indiana for the second year in a row. I like going in early September.
            Just go in October and see the colored foliage and all the Trump 2020 signs in people's yards.

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Just go in October and see the colored foliage and all the Trump 2020 signs in people's yards.

-
              After that debate last night they can just cancel the election and save a lot of money.

Comment

After that debate last night they can just cancel the election and save a lot of money.
                Yeah, Dems are a mess!

-

Comment

Yeah, Dems are a mess!

-
                  That was a 2 hour SNL skit.

Comment

-
                    You mean in front of the same ****ty, run down homes along 422 that had them in 2016?

Last edited by IUPNation; 02-27-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I'd call it 99.9%

Tort said they put some feelers out but couldn't find anybody wanting to come here (as IUP said it would only play a home game in a one-and-done contract).

Comment

I'd call it 99.9%

Tort said they put some feelers out but couldn't find anybody wanting to come here (as IUP said it would only play a home game in a one-and-done contract).
                          Yeah...extremely small chance IUP plays an 11th game this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I think I may attend the Shepherd game. I only live less than 90 mins from Shepherdstown.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I think I may attend the Shepherd game. I only live less than 90 mins from Shepherdstown.
                              I suspect IUP will bring a very large crowd (by D2 road game standards). For typically having a pretty dead home crowd, IUP generally has a lively road crowd. Figure that one out.

I suppose those willing to travel are more vested in the program. On the road they all sit together and it has a snowball effect.

I'll probably make the long haul to Kutztown for the opener. Both of those first two, actually.

Comment

I'd call it 99.9%

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X