Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

I haven't seen a name of the "player"
    There's only 1 Indiana resident on the 2019 roster. For people who want to know.

Comment

• Saw a rumor on Twitter that SRU is projecting a higher enrollment next year than IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Saw a rumor on Twitter that SRU is projecting a higher enrollment next year than IUP.

Comment

• Rock has climbing/steady enrollment while IUP has falling enrollment. Eventually Rock will max out and that will help everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Rock has climbing/steady enrollment while IUP has falling enrollment. Eventually Rock will max out and that will help everyone else.
            Yep. One is climbing and one is jumping off a bridge.

Comment

Yep. One is climbing and one is jumping off a bridge.
              Honestly, we're all bottom quartile of the pecking order so we're tied to our immediate regions. Western PA is down ~30% in the number of high school students from a decade ago so it makes sense to be down the same amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Honestly, we're all bottom quartile of the pecking order so we're tied to our immediate regions. Western PA is down ~30% in the number of high school students from a decade ago so it makes sense to be down the same amount.
                Broad brush, yes. But, this topic was in reference to IUP vs. SRU. I'd guess when I left IUP ... IUP was nearly 3 times bigger than SRU? And, that was just -- give or take -- 20 years ago.

Comment

Broad brush, yes. But, this topic was in reference to IUP vs. SRU. I'd guess when I left IUP ... IUP was nearly 3 times bigger than SRU? And, that was just -- give or take -- 20 years ago.
                  Talking with folks at Edinboro, they expressed similar shock at Slippery Rock's growth - but that growth happened while everyone else was growing. What Slippery Rock was able to do unlike the others was actually keep enrollment at or near the 2010 high.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/ed...s/201910080172

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

There's only 1 Indiana resident on the 2019 roster. For people who want to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post

He was on the roster last fall. jus sayin
                        Yes, he was at least on the roster in the Fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Yes, he was at least on the roster in the Fall.
                          The person shot was not an Indiana native. Jus sayin

Comment

• Perhaps we could all move along and leave the Indiana soap opera discussion on another thread or site. Perhaps we could return to discussing football.

We could also dump the most over used cliche in this thread ..... "jus sayin" should die and fade away.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Ebbs View Post
                              Perhaps we could all move along and leave the Indiana soap opera discussion on another thread or site. Perhaps we could return to discussing football.

We could also dump the most over used cliche in this thread ..... "jus sayin" should die and fade away.
                              Perhaps one shouldn't worry about it and perhaps if one doesn't like it he/she/they can just not read it ............... jus sayin
                              Last edited by BallHawkin; 03-04-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Got the response that was expected. Unfortunately.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X