I am considering buying a Peloton lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I am considering buying a Peloton lol
      Get the Chuck Norris Total Gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Great minds think alike. The Planet Fitness has shut down. I'll get my Chaz Norris total gym off my kid tomorrow. I like the Chaz Norris gym, plenty of different exercises. I don't have the weight attachment so everything is body weight at high reps and little rest between sets. One can get work up a good sweat and get the heart rate up in the 75% max area and at y age that's all that matters. The only down side on the Chaz Norris is that you don't want to over do it because doing so can put a good strain on the joints and ligaments, especially in the shoulders. It is however a relatively inexpensive alternative to banging iron and ridding the bike. It has the Monk Orthopedic Institute stamp of approval. If you get one, look for that sticker on the underside of the sliding bench.

Comment

Thanks for the endorsement

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Thanks for the endorsement
            Thank you Chuck, you're the bomb. Not only can you kick anyone's butt, you design a simple to use, simple but effectively designed total body workout machine at a decent price point. I forget what an engineering marvel the total gym is until I got mine off my kid and used it again. Well done Chuck!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
              Thank you Chuck, you're the bomb. Not only can you kick anyone's butt, you design a simple to use, simple but effectively designed total body workout machine at a decent price point. I forget what an engineering marvel the total gym is until I got mine off my kid and used it again. Well done Chuck!

The Chuck Norris memes may be the best on the web. I love the new one floating around.

Chuck Norris has been exposed to the Coronavvirus. The Coronavirus is now in a 14-day quarantine.

Comment

The Chuck Norris memes may be the best on the web. I love the new one floating around.

Chuck Norris has been exposed to the Coronavvirus. The Coronavirus is now in a 14-day quarantine.
                Haha that's a good one. I'm going to have to look those up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  Mos likely. But in all seriousness: Yesterday, I was at the otolaryngologist who fixed my sinuses and brought relief from the vertigo,loss of balance, and foggyness from an inner ear disease called Meniere's so I trust her opinion and advice without question. We got to talking about the Cov-19. She is in daily contact with Doctors around the world and she said this pandemic is the real deal. She said that Italy is in bad shape because they did not take the out break seriously and that many people over 80 in Italy will die from the virus. She said to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, wash your hands frequently with soap, avoid crowds, and keep a distance from others when out - the things we have been hearing on the news over the past two weeks. She also told me to get a box of zinc lozenges or wafers and take one a day as they weaken viruses. She said there is no such thing as being overly cautious because the cov-19 is highly contagious. She gave me a star burst and patted my head and before sending me on my way reminded me to take this pandemic seriously and use common sense and caution to protect myself. We should all do the same.
                  Zicam really works. I always keep a bottle of it when cold and flu season starts.

Comment

• If anybody wants to see what Miller Stadium used to be like ... check out the video posted on Twitter.

There is a lot of talk about moving the band to the current student section. Where the band is currently located would be replaced with tailgaiting tents, tables, etc.

Comment

• Wow holy crap. Grainy tape footage but I couldn't tell where the endzone started and ended!

I do hope that a consequence of this crisis is a return to valuing in-person live experiences and a related surge in attendance at things. Hopefully we're all burned out from streaming. I see it already - social media used to get in our way from having quality time with others and now it seems to be saving us from the lack of it.

Comment

If anybody wants to see what Miller Stadium used to be like ... check out the video posted on Twitter.

There is a lot of talk about moving the band to the current student section. Where the band is currently located would be replaced with tailgaiting tents, tables, etc.
                        I was showing my son a highlites tape from 1991 the other day to show him how big some of the crowds were. He couldn't believe it.

Comment

• Hey IUPMONK

I fish SCPA so I am hearing ya about the trout season. No volunteers to assist stocking so fish the bridges my friend. Trout won't wonder too far...good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                            Hey IUPMONK

I fish SCPA so I am hearing ya about the trout season. No volunteers to assist stocking so fish the bridges my friend. Trout won't wonder too far...good luck!
                            All 3.2 million in PA going in at the same time (prior to Opening Day). There won't be additional stockings this year.

We'll see how many people venture out. I will be one of them.

I always liked the later stockings. Opening Day is a yearly circus -- and that has its positives -- but, I really enjoy trout fishing a month later when nobody is around.

Comment

• I will be heading out the last week of April this year mostly because of the early season craziness. Thankfully we have a few Sportmans Clubs around us who also supplement the state stocking. They actually stock nicer fish. Also plan to hit some wild steams when I can

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                                I will be heading out the last week of April this year mostly because of the early season craziness. Thankfully we have a few Sportmans Clubs around us who also supplement the state stocking. They actually stock nicer fish. Also plan to hit some wild steams when I can
                                I have a cabin near Cook Forest. I love to hit some of the 'off the beaten path' spots up in July. It's a battle but there are some stragglers. That time of the year you don't even need boots, etc.

My girls attempt to trout fish which means I'm essentially the bit*h and bait-man all day. They say you'll miss those days some day.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X