Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey.....someone has to untangle the knots and the snags. That's what Dads are for....pinch the barb....it is alot easier to remove that way....trust me I know..

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      If anybody wants to see what Miller Stadium used to be like ... check out the video posted on Twitter.

There is a lot of talk about moving the band to the current student section. Where the band is currently located would be replaced with tailgaiting tents, tables, etc.
      You better hope there's a football season next fall. Because I'm not convinced.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Doubtful at best.

Comment

No, No, haven't you guys been watching the news. Trump is going to get us back to normal long before next football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            No, No, haven't you guys been watching the news. Trump is going to get us back to normal long before next football season.
            "It's going to happen very quickly"

He's better at decision-making than maybe anyone who ever lived.

Comment

• https://www.indianagazette.com/sport...476d9d301.html

Comment

• He better figure out how to beat Shepherd or it doesn't natter.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

"It's going to happen very quickly"

He's better at decision-making than maybe anyone who ever lived.
                  The churches will be packed on Easter Sunday and Miller Stadium will be packed for the IUP spring game. Nobody knows more about pandemics than POTUS.

Comment

I was listening to Pat McAffee ths morning as I was driving between fishin' holes and he was talking about Kirk Herbstreet saying there is a good possibility that there will be no college or pro football for the 2020 season.

Comment

• Well.....guess it is time to hit the browns during the fall spawning "season' since it looks like the only season we may have....damn boys....

Comment

I was listening to Pat McAffee ths morning as I was driving between fishin' holes and he was talking about Kirk Herbstreet saying there is a good possibility that there will be no college or pro football for the 2020 season.
                        Imagine the economic impact of no NFL or college football.

Places like IUP ... not so much. But, a missed season in Happy Valley? What's that worth to State College? Big $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He better figure out how to beat Shepherd or it doesn't matter.
                          They need to figure out how to beat Kutztown as well, especially as their very 1st game of the year without a warm up or out conference game.

I personally don't believe a 10 game season now benefits IUP at this point. With the players back home now, the coaching staff are forced to depend on these players to stay in shape (strength and cardio) until they report to camp in mid-Aug. There will be a TON of rust to knock off of all the players, then figure out who will be starting in their key positions (QB, WR, DE, MLB), Yes, the affects all collegiate teams, but teams that have that out of conference game can pretty much treat that game as a tune up.

Comment

But it was a Democratic hoax just 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• I wonder how the players are staying in shape and decently physically strong enough to pick up in fall - if they get the green light - with all the gyms being closed and teams not allowed to hold practices and use team facilities like the weight room. That has to be hard on the lineman who have to keep lifting to induce and maintain hypertrophy, maintain and build base strength, and build explosiveness required to effectively execute at those positions. Push ups, pull ups,and body weight squats and lunges can only go so far, These guys need a steady diet of continually progressive iron overload.

Comment

• Will there be ANY football in 2020?!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ll-play-season

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X