Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shepherd has been winning since they started playing football

At this point Shepherd is still one of the better teams in SR1. Hopefully, they will be the best in two weeks. But, focus on the Rock first because are they are a very good team.

Comment

Comment

Glenville will rob you blind ... literally!

Comment

I think Shepherd is very good and have thought so for a while. But most years the PSAC is a better football conference than the MEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
            I think Shepherd is very good and have thought so for a while. But most years the PSAC is a better football conference than the MEC.
            Well, it most certainly is now. Before, I would argue that the PSAC is always deeper due to size but not always better. With that being said, no second place team from the MEC has ever looked solid in the playoffs. I do think that Shepherd could have been the exception in 2014, but we will never know. And for this season, the PSAC was definitely stronger. There is something to be said for all of those regional championships from the MEC, though. Hopefully, that isn't the case this year.

Comment

Luckily this is Thanksgiving break weekend so I'm almost certain Rock won't have a large crowd, maybe 4000 tops will show up for the game. Now had this been a round 1 matchup they may have had a sold out stadium with 10k+ in attendance which makes for a great home field advantage. This game should be competitive and if Shepherd can play clean with no turnovers they stand a great chance of leaving with a W.

Comment

It's a good week to up there. They won't have even half of that 10k due to the holiday and students being gone. I'd guess maybe 3,000.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It's a good week to up there. They won't have even half of that 10k due to the holiday and students being gone. I'd guess maybe 3,000.
                  Probably won't help that the early weather estimate is 80% rain/wintry mix with a high of 41.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post

Luckily this is Thanksgiving break weekend so I'm almost certain Rock won't have a large crowd, maybe 4000 tops will show up for the game. Now had this been a round 1 matchup they may have had a sold out stadium with 10k+ in attendance which makes for a great home field advantage. This game should be competitive and if Shepherd can play clean with no turnovers they stand a great chance of leaving with a W.

Thanksgiving break it wont be sold out. But I'd expect a good alumni turnout; even with the weather, it's not suppose to be heavy rain. I've heard good things out of the Rock camp. Not overlooking any team. It's no coincidence the last four teams are arguably the hardest hitting teams in the region.

Comment

From weather bug it looks like the forecast has changed to cloudy with a 10% chance of rain.

Comment

They've had a nice run, but won't be winning this week. Still had a great season nonetheless and Bagent is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

They've had a nice run, but won't be winning this week. Still had a great season nonetheless and Bagent is the real deal
                          It's an even match. Nothing in the season results of common opponents would make me think SR is superior. Shepherd will figure out a way to get the W.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

It's an even match. Nothing in the season results of common opponents would make me think SR is superior. Shepherd will figure out a way to get the W.
                            I think the way you are drawing that conclusion is off base. I think it will come down to QB play and Rivers is the better QB in the match up at the present time, but not by much - leading to a SR win. Good luck!

Comment

Agree to disagree! We wouldn't trade Bagent for anyone, not to mention we get him for 2 more after this year hopefully. Whoever has the ball last more than likely decides the game, I'm hoping Bagent has it to win it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X