Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagent got snubbed on the D2.com AA list too. Him not being in the honorable mention part is silly. Maxwell (IUP) over him is a mistake. Glover I thought should have been on the honorable mention list too. Not as big of a snub as Bagent though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
      Bagent got snubbed on the D2.com AA list too. Him not being in the honorable mention part is silly. Maxwell (IUP) over him is a mistake. Glover I thought should have been on the honorable mention list too. Not as big of a snub as Bagent though.
      Well, he certainly should have a shot next season. I imagine the Rams will be favored in the East as Kutztown is losing quite a bit.

Comment

Shepherd has always had players.We played them my freshman and sophomore year.I started at dtackle against them my sophomore year.They had a boat load of West Virginia transfers.They had a kid by the name of Tim Parker who was a Penn State transfer at quarterback.He was West Virginia Gatorade player of the year.

Comment

I guess the boys in the cigar filled back room flipped a coin. They were both deserving. But don't worry too much about it because Bagent will leave no question, room for a coin flip, or other backroom deals come next year. I was talking to a Mountaineer fan today at the Planet Fitness and we came to the conclusion the Bagent is better than any QB at West Virginia or Pitt, I'd love to see him in a Panther uniform. Probably won't happen which means big days ahead for Shepherd.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            I guess the boys in the cigar filled back room flipped a coin. They were both deserving. But don't worry too much about it because Bagent will leave no question, room for a coin flip, or other backroom deals come next year. I was talking to a Mountaineer fan today at the Planet Fitness and we came to the conclusion the Bagent is better than any QB at West Virginia or Pitt, I'd love to see him in a Panther uniform. Probably won't happen which means big days ahead for Shepherd.
            Certainly not worried about it. He only led (or was at the very top amongst the leaders) the country in passing, you'd think they'd find a spot for him on the AA list if they are going to put one of the guys he beat on the road there.

It was a big get at the time for Shepherd considering he was the WV state player of the year (2x player of the year?).

Comment

Certainly not worried about it. He only led (or was at the very top amongst the leaders) the country in passing, you'd think they'd find a spot for him on the AA list if they are going to put one of the guys he beat on the road there.

It was a big get at the time for Shepherd considering he was the WV state player of the year (2x player of the year?).

Just hope he stays there. The rumor mill is swirling with a very high-profile SR1 player who may be making the jump to D1. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Just hope he stays there. The rumor mill is swirling with a very high-profile SR1 player who may be making the jump to D1. Stay tuned.
                Yea, I heard that rumor at the Planet Fitness that Bagent will be entering the transfer portal although it was caveated by "the guy who heard it was drunk at the time." Is there a National Enquirer equivalent for college football - think Men in Black.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  Yea, I heard that rumor at the Planet Fitness that Bagent will be entering the transfer portal although it was caveated by "the guy who heard it was drunk at the time." Is there a National Enquirer equivalent for college football - think Men in Black.
                  It's not Bagent.

Comment

If he does go, would not he have to sit a year??

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                      [/B]

If he does go, would not he have to sit a year??
                      He may be going as a grad student with two years to play. If that is the case ... no.

I beleive that is how Fletcher (Edinboro) played right away at Ball State?

Comment

It's not Bagent.
                        Shepherd had to sweat it out with Bagent last year. With Jesse Correll, Shepherd's OC at the time, headed to Ship, I had heard he was evaluating his options for a bit there. Thankfully he stayed.

Comment

He may be going as a grad student with two years to play. If that is the case ... no.

I beleive that is how Fletcher (Edinboro) played right away at Ball State?
                          Sorry I think we are talking about 2 different guys, the guy I am thinking about plays RB and just completed his soph. yr; so he would not have attained grad status like Fletcher did.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Sorry I think we are talking about 2 different guys, the guy I am thinking about plays RB and just completed his soph. yr; so he would not have attained grad status like Fletcher did.
                            The ND back should be long gone. If he has to sit a year so be it. He could probably land at a big location.

Comment

The ND back should be long gone. If he has to sit a year so be it. He could probably land at a big location.

Comment

I have to agree with you. However, if there's a consolation, he was named Don Hansen Football Gazette NCAA Division II All-Super Region 1:

https://triblive.com/sports/psac-pla...ootball-teams/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X