Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was the last time SRU won the region?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post
      When was the last time SRU won the region?
      1998. Beat Grand Valley in 1st round; then beat Shepherd in 2nd round. Lost to Carson Newman down there. That team won 12 in a row after losing to Youngstown St in the opener.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Maybe. Ferris star QB is done.
        Northwest Misery was rolling too.

Teams with legit defenses will play in McKinney.

Comment

Comment

So any Rams supporters want to talk about what the hell we were thinking with the 2 fake attempts at punts and FGs?

Right before the half, maybe a 50/50 shot at making a 48 yd field goal, we do a fake and apparently there was nobody who went out for a pass from what I could tell. Was it a botched snap? I hope it was because that was a terrible call and getting a shot at 3pts would have been nice.

The fake punt on 4th and 6 was horrendous. If your going to go for it, they couldn't stop bagent really the whole day so keep your offense in and give it a try.

Granted I realize in the grand scheme it may not have mattered considering they were scoring at will on our swiss cheese D. Might have given us a punchers shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
              So any Rams supporters want to talk about what the hell we were thinking with the 2 fake attempts at punts and FGs?

Right before the half, maybe a 50/50 shot at making a 48 yd field goal, we do a fake and apparently there was nobody who went out for a pass from what I could tell. Was it a botched snap? I hope it was because that was a terrible call and getting a shot at 3pts would have been nice.

The fake punt on 4th and 6 was horrendous. If your going to go for it, they couldn't stop bagent really the whole day so keep your offense in and give it a try.

Granted I realize in the grand scheme it may not have mattered considering they were scoring at will on our swiss cheese D. Might have given us a punchers shot though.
              I think both were planned and I agree; if you are going to go for it; would not you have your best players on the field, Bagent & Glover

Comment

Northwest Missouri is making the run. Slip not winning the national championship. ND had an easy road to the regional championship, West Chester then Kutztown who just totally folded in the PSAC championship, not impressed by them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I am as baffled as you are. Go for the field gold or at least pooch kick it and try to pin them back. We had nothing to lose at that point. Bottom our turnovers killed us. Made a good run in the PSAC for our first year.

Comment

What about the decision to kick the field in late in the 2nd quarte(29yarder) {down 23-6} instead of going for it on fourth??

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                      What about the decision to kick the field in late in the 2nd quarte(29yarder) {down 23-6} instead of going for it on fourth??
                      That call came in from Pat Narduzzi.

Comment

The reason I won't win the pick'em!

Comment

That clown needs fired.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                            That too, at that point we hadn't got rolling and with how inept we were at stopping Rock Offense, we could have been looking at 30-6 instead of 23-9 I suppose.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X