Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open Job Rumblings?

Off all those names I would think Drew Folmar would be the most logical as he knows the program very well and has ties to the area to keep the local kids home rather than going to Colgate or other PL schools. Also he has gained recruiting contacts in the south so that expands their recruiting tree. I actually thought Elon would make a play for him as their HC once Cignetti resigned to take the JMU job.

Comment

ESU producing HC. Denver Broncos hire Vic Fangio.

Comment

Not sure if it would attract any PSAC guys, but the head coaches at Allegheny (DIII) and Bucknell (FCS) resigned yesterday. Maybe an opportunity for Folmar at Bucknell? They're Patriot League like Lehigh but I can't imagine that they have the same type of revenue. Lewisburg is a pretty nice town, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Not sure if it would attract any PSAC guys, but the head coaches at Allegheny (DIII) and Bucknell (FCS) resigned yesterday. Maybe an opportunity for Folmar at Bucknell? They're Patriot League like Lehigh but I can't imagine that they have the same type of revenue. Lewisburg is a pretty nice town, though.
          Lewisburg is a very nice town. Wise people are from there.

Comment

Allegheny was a power many moons ago.

Comment

I have to wonder if their big money football donor Frank Fuhrer is a net positive or net negative for that job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                If I'm Folmar outside of Colgate and Lehigh I say thanks but no thanks to all PL jobs as he's in a decent situation at Elon. They return a nice nucleus on offense if he can have success this year there may be some CAA/Big South openings

Comment

Kutztown DC Eric Fargo has left for the DC position at D2 Limestone (SC)

Comment

Rock loses their OC Justin Roper to FCS Northern Iowa where he will serve as their QB coach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X