Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nit for Tort

Tort gets fired up when he looks up in the stands and sees IUP fans wearing IUP gear from the Co-Op Store.

The show is pretty good. Obviously it is full of softball questions. I'd be interested to hear some answers to tougher questions from time to time. Why can't the staff fix the discipline issues, slow starts against real teams, etc.

But, that is an IUP-produced show and not a press conference.

Of course, after the last article, maybe its best he sticks to the softball questions.

I can 100% guarantee his quote about beating Shepherd 8 out of 10 will be plastered all over their building next fall.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about IUP getting a PSU transfer.

Comment

But don't forget that we had a man elected as a two-term President of the United States who routinely invented his own words.

For anybody who ever had a job that required them to speak a lot you know that it is only a matter of time before you flub something up good.

-

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
          I thought this was going to be about IUP getting a PSU transfer.
          A lot of talk making the rounds that former PSU QB Matt Knizner is transferring to IUP in time for spring ball.

You heard it here first.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

A lot of talk making the rounds that former PSU QB Matt Knizner is transferring to IUP in time for spring ball.

You heard it here first.

-
            Isn't he about 55 years old or so by now ?

Comment

Send Tort a message on a scoreboard...On second thought...

Comment

Well...he DID go to Slimey Pebble.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

But don't forget that we had a man elected as a two-term President of the United States who routinely invented his own words.

For anybody who ever had a job that required them to speak a lot you know that it is only a matter of time before you flub something up good.

-
                  ...and now we have one that rambles like a meth head making no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                    Send Tort a message on a scoreboard...On second thought...
                    I'm sure you will the next time we visit the Poconos and are crushing the Jimmies 60-0.

It's an ESU tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'm sure you will the next time we visit the Poconos and are crushing the Jimmies 60-0.

It's an ESU tradition.
                      That happened ONCE...Nice try Bozo Stew
                      Last edited by WarriorVoice; 12-03-2019, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

That happened ONCE...Nice try Bozo
                        So did snowballs at Santa Claus but we still hear about it in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Isn't he about 55 years old or so by now ?
                          Yeah, about that. I talked to him on email about it and he said that he has really been getting some zip on the ball in the hallway of the insurance office. He takes Aleve by the ton to ward off arthritis and wishes that he had opted for the avocado ice cream instead of DQ these past several decades. He'll be ready!

-

Comment

Since this is titled 'A Nit for Tort' ...

Does anybody think there's any chance PSU cast-off Irvin Charles actually does return?

I personally doubt we will ever see him but stanger things have happened.

I can imagine him and Duane Brown as a combo. Now, will there be a QB to get them the ball ... we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              Since this is titled 'A Nit for Tort' ...

Does anybody think there's any chance PSU cast-off Irvin Charles actually does return?

I personally doubt we will ever see him but stanger things have happened.

I can imagine him and Duane Brown as a combo. Now, will there be a QB to get them the ball ... we'll see.
                              What about the big WR you guys had that was picking on Shepherd DB's the whole 2nd half? He seemed like a big guy, think it was #8? We had a tough time with his size.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X