Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

What about the big WR you guys had that was picking on Shepherd DB's the whole 2nd half? He seemed like a big guy, think it was #8? We had a tough time with his size.
    Graduated

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Since this is titled 'A Nit for Tort' ...

Does anybody think there's any chance PSU cast-off Irvin Charles actually does return?

I personally doubt we will ever see him but stanger things have happened.

I can imagine him and Duane Brown as a combo. Now, will there be a QB to get them the ball ... we'll see.
      I've heard the redshirt guys at WR are both pretty good - guess we'll see this spring. They are both big WRs

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

What about the big WR you guys had that was picking on Shepherd DB's the whole 2nd half? He seemed like a big guy, think it was #8? We had a tough time with his size.
        He was a senior so he will no longer be there

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Since this is titled 'A Nit for Tort' ...

Does anybody think there's any chance PSU cast-off Irvin Charles actually does return?

I personally doubt we will ever see him but stanger things have happened.

I can imagine him and Duane Brown as a combo. Now, will there be a QB to get them the ball ... we'll see.
          He'll be back, I heard he has to get some academic things with Penn State squared away, then he should be fine.

Comment

Irv Charles will never play at IUP..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X