Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame @ Slippery Rock

Regional championship week! Will NDC repeat and go 3-0 against the PSAC in 2019 in the process? Will Rock get its revenge, and get the PSAC back to the national semis? Two Harlon Hill finalists facing off, should be a fantastic game.

I guarantee Slippery Rock wins this game! Rivers and the SRU offense will not be stopped by NDC. PSAC in the national semis!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
      I guarantee Slippery Rock wins this game! Rivers and the SRU offense will not be stopped by NDC. PSAC in the national semis!
      While I won't guarantee a win, I do think the Rock wins this game. Lutz has them running like a Juggernaut. I would like to see them though keep up the heat for the whole game. Those mid game lulls always make me nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
        I'm with you brother. Harlon Hill winner Roland Rivers III takes us home

Comment

It'll be a good game. I think it'll come down to whoever makes the least mistakes.

Comment

For some reason the kickoff has been changed to NOON!!

Looking back as last year's meeting, Rivers did not have a great game only 177 yds. passing with only one TD and a pick; he also had a fumble.

McLaughlkin had 172 yards rushing but that was on 36 carries and if I remember I think he had close to 100 at the half.

Notre Dame was held scoreless in second half their FG kicker missed a chipshot in the third quarter, NDC had the ball for 10 minutes in the third quarter alone.

Big play was the blown coverage by THE ROCK with 22 seconds left in first half that allowed NDC to extend their lead from 14-10 to 21-10

Comment

ND 45 Rock 42

Comment

https://www.afca.com/notre-dame-coll...america-teams/

Comment

its a bull**** list at the QB position. clearly they don't know what theyre doing. even if they didn't want to include roland, rogan shouldn't have been first team.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Looking back as last year's meeting, Rivers did not have a great game only 177 yds. passing with only one TD and a pick; he also had a fumble.

McLaughlkin had 172 yards rushing but that was on 36 carries and if I remember I think he had close to 100 at the half.

Notre Dame was held scoreless in second half their FG kicker missed a chipshot in the third quarter, NDC had the ball for 10 minutes in the third quarter alone.

Big play was the blown coverage by THE ROCK with 22 seconds left in first half that allowed NDC to extend their lead from 14-10 to 21-10
                    OC from last year was garbage. they ran 5 plays the whole season. relied HEAVY on Wes

Comment

Hmm Rogan did make first team

Comment

Originally posted by NDCfan View Post
                        Hmm Rogan did make first team
                        he shouldn't have. compare the stats

roland https://rockathletics.com/sports/foo...vers-iii/13321

rogan https://vstateblazers.com/sports/foo...gan-wells/3663

Comment

Hmm send that to the AFCA and tell them they screwed up

Comment

Originally posted by NDCfan View Post
                            Hmm send that to the AFCA and tell them they screwed up
                            trust me ive done all I can do

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X