Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Rock. I think a trip to Minnesota is in your future, best of luck, we will be pulling for you.

Comment

• Just announced Minnesota will be going to the Rock for semifinals

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post
        Just announced Minnesota will be going to the Rock for semifinals
        Good luck, wish you guys well but I think your D is big trouble...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
          Congrats Rock. I think a trip to Minnesota is in your future, best of luck, we will be pulling for you.
          Thank you! Just came down that Rock will be hosting the game.

Comment

Just announced Minnesota will be going to the Rock for semifinals
            Minnehaha State got screwed. They were ranked way higher in the the coaches poll and the D2Football poll than Slimey. I wonder what the difference was having the home game taken from them because they should have been ranked 2nd after Ferris Bueller State and then Slimey at 3 when the four teams were reranked.

Their fans are probably really pissed.

Comment

• Hopefully they don't shiz the bed like another SR1 team I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Minnehaha State got screwed. They were ranked way higher in the the coaches poll and the D2Football poll than Slimey. I wonder what the difference was having the home game taken from them because they should have been ranked 2nd after Ferris Bueller State and then Slimey at 3 when the four teams were reranked.

Their fans are probably really pissed.
                20 degrees for the high expected Saturday in Mankato MN with a 25% chance of snow. 38 degrees in Slippery Rock Saturday for the high with a 35% chance of rain. I wonder how Rivers III would do in Minnesota in mid-December.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

20 degrees for the high expected Saturday in Mankato MN with a 25% chance of snow. 38 degrees in Slippery Rock Saturday for the high with a 35% chance of rain. I wonder how Rivers III would do in Minnesota in mid-December.
                  Roland is originally from Detroit so he would be fine

Comment

I doubt colder temps would have made a difference. Ask West Florida.

Comment

Roland is originally from Detroit so he would be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I doubt colder temps would have made a difference. Ask West Florida.

Comment

• Those are all good points but actually I thought he was from Georgia and the extreme weather conditions wouldn't be something he is used to and could affect his play..

Comment

Doubt 20 degrees with a chance of snow is a lot worse than playing in 38 with a chance of rain. A greater effect would be the amount of wind involved at either site.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X