Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Until his last game I thought DiGalbo was a better QB than Rivers. Rivers has better support than the other PSAC QB's IMO, a better line and better receivers. Statistically, at least for passing, Bagent does them all in. I think Rivers has untapped running ability. He beat IUP and Kutztown with his legs in the last minutes of the 4th quarter. If he needs to scramble he can beat most D2 teams.

It's hard to say who is best but it's difficult to understand the Valdosta guy being #1 with those stats.

Comment

Bagent wasn't ready yet... He should contend the next couple years for 1st team though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Bagent wasn't ready yet... He should contend the next couple years for 1st team though.
        yea he'll definitely be good

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I'm ridiculously impressed you saw all five play, rather than making that assessment off raw numbers.

Having seen both, I'd probably take Bagent over Rivers.
          Not even close Pal, Rivers over Shep QB any day of the week..Rivers can hurt u two ways and he has the it factor, watch the last series against IUP...Just sayin

Comment

If you say it's not even close, that kind of invalidates the take.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              If you say it's not even close, that kind of invalidates the take.
              Not even close sir

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

yea he'll definitely be good
                Be good? He was pretty good this season.

Comment

ESU K/P Jordan Walters took over the punting duties this season in addition to being the Warriors kicker. He finished 2nd in the conference in net punt average. He led the team in scoring. He was a perfect 40-40 on PATs. He was in the top 5 in the PSAC in kickoff distance. Congrats to a player who was a true weapon on special teams!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                    ESU K/P Jordan Walters took over the punting duties this season in addition to being the Warriors kicker. He finished 2nd in the conference in net punt average. He led the team in scoring. He was a perfect 40-40 on PATs. He was in the top 5 in the PSAC in kickoff distance. Congrats to a player who was a true weapon on special teams!
                    He should transfer to either IUP or SRU. Both are shopping for kickers.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP has kickers on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He is out of eligibility...But I have a feeling he might get an NFL camp invitation...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X