Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Region 1

https://rockathletics.com/documents/...se.pdf?id=3370

Duane Brown was the best WR id the region and didn't even make the team. JOKE!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      Duane Brown was the best WR id the region and didn't even make the team. JOKE!
      It's a stat game and him still being in the Gannon blowout with 6 minutes to go (and getting hurt) cost him a missed game. Basically two games.

Comment

Shepherd has the top passing attack in the country. No reps at WR?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
          Shepherd has the top passing attack in the country. No reps at WR?

Comment

Congrats to all that were selected, and big congrats to Rivers III for being selected as the poll's OPOY.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It's a stat game and him still being in the Gannon blowout with 6 minutes to go (and getting hurt) cost him a missed game. Basically two games.
              I agree with you on the voting. This is pretty much a stat-driven and probably reputation-driven voting.

PLEASE don't get me started on Duane Brown and why they had him playing multiple positions and ESPECIALLY why he was STILLING PLAYING in games that were clearly under control at certain points !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post

Phelps and Brewer I would put up against anyone, with Bagent throwing it.
                I don't want what they were smoking, drinking AND eating !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I agree with you on the voting. This is pretty much a stat-driven and probably reputation-driven voting.

PLEASE don't get me started on Duane Brown and why they had him playing multiple positions and ESPECIALLY why he was STILLING PLAYING in games that were clearly under control at certain points !!

Man ... I have posts on here complaining about the exact topic ... asking if Tort was trying to run their stats up for awards.

Duane Brown got hurt with 6-7 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a game IUP was leading 28-0.

He missed the next week and played a handful of snaps the following. He then hobbled his way through the playoff game and was nowhere near 100 percent.

Preventable injury. I really hope the staff learned something from that this year. Heck, they'd still have him returning punts up 35 points. It's way too high of a risk (as they found out).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X