Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Oh and shepherd and notre dame. ?

Comment

Comment

and I don't think its an easy win. I just point out it'll be a WIN

Comment

What if IUP didn't lose in first round? It's always what if with you when things don't break your way. Just give it a rest already.

Comment

Bold to say that the teams Minnesota has been playing are garbage when PSAC teams haven't made noise on the national stage in forever. Minnesota State won the natty in 2010, and the teams they beat to get to the semis were the champs in 2014 and 2017, respectively. Rock has an uphill battle ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post

Bold to say that the teams Minnesota has been playing are garbage when PSAC teams haven't made noise on the national stage in forever. Minnesota State won the natty in 2010, and the teams they beat to get to the semis were the champs in 2014 and 2017, respectively. Rock has an uphill battle ahead of them.
                I'm not referring to anything that's older than THIS year. This year PSAC put 5 teams in the playoffs how many did the NSIC. This year it was IUP, then it was CAL, then KUTZ, then SHEP then NDC. That's 5 teams and 1 of them aren't even PSAC who was in our same position just LAST YEAR. not 2010 2014 or 2017.

Comment

I'm not referring to anything that's older than THIS year. This year PSAC put 5 teams in the playoffs how many did the NSIC. This year it was IUP, then it was CAL, then KUTZ, then SHEP then NDC. That's 5 teams and 1 of them aren't even PSAC who was in our same position just LAST YEAR. not 2010 2014 or 2017.
                  Not saying that we'll win the game but if you look across this board it's rife with revisionist history and looking to the past.

Comment

Completely different regions. There's no way of knowing how many playoff teams the NSIC would have qualified if they were located in our region. The NE10 was incredibly weak this season, which skewed qualifying in Region 1.

Comment

The PSAC put 5 teams in the playoffs because the rest of the region was weak, not because the PSAC itself was super strong. I honestly don't understand how you can make any statements about teams in a region no SR1 teams have played against WITHOUT looking at results older than this year. It's insanity to me.

Comment

Their offensive line will blow your d line out of the water. Just wait til you see their offensive line

Comment

Comment

We will all see lol

Comment

Comment

We will all see lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X