Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's D2. With no real outside media covering the game for SRU they can pretty much dictate what gets released.
    Totally different sport, but I don't know if you remember the coverage when IUP beat West Liberty in the Atlantic Regional in 2015. WLU does a phenomenal job with the media coverage when they have hosted that event. Always post the press conferences after the games from all teams. Had player interviews, etc. D1 type coverage.

The night IUP beat West Liberty down there the presser of St. Crutch got posted. The media room I'm assuming shared a wall with the visitors locker room in the ASRC. All you could hear through the press conference was the celebration in the IUP locker room. It was very similar to Rich Rod's presser after the 13-9 game where you could hear the commotion from the nearby Pitt locker room after the game. The next day West Liberty removed the press conference from the IUP game. Hilarious stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Totally different sport, but I don't know if you remember the coverage when IUP beat West Liberty in the Atlantic Regional in 2015. WLU does a phenomenal job with the media coverage when they have hosted that event. Always post the press conferences after the games from all teams. Had player interviews, etc. D1 type coverage.

The night IUP beat West Liberty down there the presser of St. Crutch got posted. The media room I'm assuming shared a wall with the visitors locker room in the ASRC. All you could hear through the press conference was the celebration in the IUP locker room. It was very similar to Rich Rod's presser after the 13-9 game where you could hear the commotion from the nearby Pitt locker room after the game. The next day West Liberty removed the press conference from the IUP game. Hilarious stuff.
      It's funny to think back on how that massive 13-9 upset changed the landscape for so many in college football.

Had WVU won, Rich Rod wouldn't have taken the Michigan job (which was a disaster). WVU may have won the national title.

As for the night down at WL ... that was the best IUP has ever travelled for an away game. IUP took over the gym in the second half. It's in my Top 5 for games I've seen in person.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X