Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    That is a pretty big deal for Rock and the PSAC. Congrats to him. Is this the first Harlon Hill won in the PSAC West? I know that several have been won in the East.

-
    A whole lotta finalists over the years. This is pretty cool.

Comment

RR certainly deserved the HH. It was a pleasure to see him live even though he beat Shep.

Comment

It's a little bit different story for Minnesota State today, as the Mavericks have NO answer for Austin Reed and and the West Florida passing game. Let me, however, hasten to congratulate Roland Rivers on his very noteworthy accomplishments. This thread is about RIvers' being honored and not today's Div II championship game!

Comment

It was a no brainer. It said he's only the 5th(?) DII player all time with 5,000 total yards and he had 370 total points for a distant 1st. RRIII had a remarkable year. Back to MSU game, the weather certainly had a factor. It took Rock out of their passing game. What did we see in the NC? Nothing but passing. Both teams struggled to run. UWF has some stud receivers.

Congrats to RRIII. Now the Rock has to find a successor if they want to get back to the final four... and a big RB in case there's a blizzard during the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post
            THANK YOU ALL
            Your welcome Roland, you had a hell of a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Your welcome Roland, you had a hell of a year.
              I'm his brother but thank you

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X