Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natty

Comment

I have no idea how he fell to DII. He can make all the throws and has an edge to him.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
        I have no idea how he fell to DII. He can make all the throws and has an edge to him.
        Yeah would be interested to hear how he left So Illinois and ended up at D2 not transfer to another D1 school. Probably followed one of his former coaches.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Yeah I think Reed is a future HH winner. Florida really does produce elite football talent at all levels.
              It really is. So in four seasons of existence they have won a national title and played in another national title game. That's nucking futs!

What happened to the #13 West Florida QB who guided them over IUP two years to gain entry into the title game? I know he was a sophomore then.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

It really is. So in four seasons of existence they have won a national title and played in another national title game. That's nucking futs!

What happened to the #13 West Florida QB who guided them over IUP two years to gain entry into the title game? I know he was a sophomore then.

-

Comment

Looks like Curt Cignetti has just taken his James Madison charges to the national title game with a 30-14 win over Weber State this evening. Congrats to him.

-

Comment

They voted prior to the semi-finals.

Comment

If you had 57 transfers you'd do well, too.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                        Looks like Curt Cignetti has just taken his James Madison charges to the national title game with a 30-14 win over Weber State this evening. Congrats to him.

-
                        I wish he had done that for us.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I wish he had done that for us.
                          ... or, we can all become James Madison fans (although I hear he was only 5'4").

Comment

Correct. The West Florida QB that beat IUP two years ago played this year at UCONN. At best, you could say he had very limited success. They had a revolving door at QB all year. He started the season as the starter then got benched ... and then got the job back, etc.

Comment

There was a UWF poster who came on the PSAC forum last week and assured us that UWF has no interest in moving up to D1.

I have to think that temptation will be hard to resist. Will University of West Florida follow the model of University of Central Florida and University of South Florida?

Pensacola is not Orlando or Tampa; however, I would anticipate a lot of pressure from the community to seek better competition, bring in more people, draw more attention, and, ultimately, bring more $$ into the community.

There is no other collegiate competition for UWF in the local area. I think if they can increase funding and find a conference that's a match they will go sooner or later.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X