Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me man, UWF ain't moving up for several years, if moving up at all. We have a niche in the state and that is DII. Why move into a crowded DI field in Florida, with Florida, Florida State and Miami dominating the conversation and recruitment? Football doesn't drive the bus at UWF, but we are happy as hell that we won the natty, and so quickly. But this is the 10th natty athletically, so we've been here before as an institution. We like the GSC and competing at the DII level. Plus, don't assume all Florida institutions are rolling in cash -- we aren't, and we deal with many of the same struggles as the public PSAC institutions.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
      Well, we're in the offseason again. No more conference games to talk about. And I see the same thing happening as we had before this season started.

Why all the judging about whether a post is worthy? Or a topic should be discussed? Or, if a post is somewhat off track from the initial thread topic?

Personally, I just like the free flow of ideas that the PSAC Forum has always had. This is why other conference threads have 15 posts about games their teams are in and the PSAC Forum has 800 posts about games where we aren't even represented.

Is it due to an influx of younger posters who are less tolerant, more linear thinking?

I don't understand the reason but I would like to see people just let other posters talk about what they want to talk about and not worry about whether it's appropriate or totally in line with the thread topic.

Just sayin'. That's how I believe this works best.
      I don't particularly worry about policing posts. I just came on this season. The Slippery Rock-IUP football back and forth sometimes gets VERY tedious and stale if you have no attachment to those schools, but if you guys find it amusing, then by all means have at it as the rest of us can tune it out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X