Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rocky Rees

Danny Hale was close to him. They may have played together at West Chester and coached at Bucknell and Colgate. I think he was the godfather for Hale's son. God bless.
    Last edited by Bart; 12-22-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
      Danny Hale was close to him. They may have played together at West Chester and coached at Bucknell and Colgate. I think he was the godfather for Hale's son. God bless.
      They just missed each other at West Chester. Hale's last playing year was '67 while Rocky played there '68-'70.

Comment

Prayers to Coach Rees' family & the Red Raiders community.

The positive influences these great coaches have on their kids & communities is so long lasting.

We saw Coach Rees' teams many times in Shepherdstown And knew we were in for a battle every time!

God Bless Him

Comment

We've lost an inordinate amount of good football coaches and good men over the past decade. Jack Roddick, Dave Dolbin, Gene Eppley, Joe Mark, Vito Ragazzo and now Coach Rees.

Comment

The Celebration of Life Ceremony for coach Rees was very nice. There were about 30 guys with whom I played in attendance. There were 4 eulogies, including the last by Coach Mac. While we mourned the loss of such an influential individual, our minds were focused on a life well lived and how to continue his legacy in our own lives.

RIP Coach.

Comment

I am very sad to hear of the passing of Coach Rees. I saw many of his teams play over the years. My prayers go out to his family and the entire Red Raider football family.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X